What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Kinda smile kinda sad, Bella bravo went on Friday, now we have Amy, she is an Audi A4 Quattro S Line Black edition 2 litre turbo 222bhp petrol. :D
And she is warm before the bottom of the hill :) bravo took 7miles :(
It's fantastic, I'm trying not to pull fiat, but I will never own another after driving this.

Kinda smile kinda sad, Bella bravo went on Friday, now we have Amy, she is an Audi A4 Quattro S Line Black edition 2 litre turbo 222bhp petrol. :D
It's fantastic, I'm trying not to pull fiat, but I will never own another after driving this.

I'll stick with my Grande Punto, lol! :p

I collected my Morris Minor wheels from sand blasting today. Unlike the Panda wheels that barely survived they look like new. :)

Surplus to requirements so off to eBay. :)

found link in random pics..,:D

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5529

after dropping off My FIAT for FREE replacement alloys, :rolleyes:

I followed a car for a couple of miles with ZERO rear brake lights..,(n)
though I'd follow and let them know..,

after seeing it - "Rav 4" - nearly colliding with oncoming vehicles, THEN nearly reversing straight back into my Panda, :eek:

I left her to it.!!:shakehead:

Last edited:

Have been looking at Audis myself, bought my punto in 2008 and its a great little work horse that's seen me through a lot but it's getting old and I want something a bit sportier...... 3.0 A5 Quattro diesel ;)

Have been looking at Audis myself, bought my punto in 2008 and its a great little work horse that's seen me through a lot but it's getting old and I want something a bit sportier...... 3.0 A5 Quattro diesel ;)

I was looking at an A6 s-line when I decided to get a 500C, you figure it out because I can't :confused: still love the 500 two years on

I did....... :ROFLMAO:

The A6 was a lovely car but very ronseal - no passion.

That's a criticism that could be aimed at pretty much all German cars, tbh. That's partly why I love Fiats so much: you can't quite put your finger on it, but there is just this feeling that they're designed by people who love cars, rather than see them as statistics to aim for. If that makes sense, lol?

That's a criticism that could be aimed at pretty much all German cars, tbh. That's partly why I love Fiats so much: you can't quite put your finger on it, but there is just this feeling that they're designed by people who love cars, rather than see them as statistics to aim for. If that makes sense, lol?

True

A Fiat should bring a smile to your face and make you laugh!!

I do miss my Lil' Ol' Mk2 Punto (it's still going - despite me blowing 3 headgaskets and having a gearbox that whined more than a toddler told NO!). It wasn't very powerful, handling wasn't bad - fair amount of body roll. But...it made an awesome noise, the 1.2l petrol was perky and it was a joy to throw around!

My current car, 1.8 petrol Focus (Mk2.5) has good power, is comfortable, handles beautifully and is a dream to drive. But it doesn't make me laugh like the Fiat did...it's much more grown up. I don't want to grow up. Growing up is booorrriiinnnggg!!

A Fiat should bring a smile to your face and make you laugh!!

I do miss my Lil' Ol' Mk2 Punto (it's still going - despite me blowing 3 headgaskets and having a gearbox that whined more than a toddler told NO!). It wasn't very powerful, handling wasn't bad - fair amount of body roll. But...it made an awesome noise, the 1.2l petrol was perky and it was a joy to throw around!

My current car, 1.8 petrol Focus (Mk2.5) has good power, is comfortable, handles beautifully and is a dream to drive. But it doesn't make me laugh like the Fiat did...it's much more grown up. I don't want to grow up. Growing up is booorrriiinnnggg!!

Lol! I used to have a mk2 Punto, but it developed a pas fault last year, which would've been too expensive to repair, for the age and value of the car. So, faced with that, as my dad had advised me to trade it in, I went straight out and got meself a Grande Punto, lol!! :D

I was looking at an A6 s-line when I decided to get a 500C, you figure it out because I can't :confused: still love the 500 two years on

Have driven several 500s and I have no interest in buying one, dunno what it is really maybe just too small? In any case nothing in the current fiat line up takes my fancy so I would be returning to another fiat at the next car purchase

Back