What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Yesterday the rain stopped just after I arrived at work, this morning the rain stopped just after I set off. So I was in full wet weather gear for fourteen miles. Bleaugh!

You'd have a job...they are flexible kinda like a really thick cable, you cannot cut them with scissors, he just managed to nibble a tiny nick out, now got two layers of cable tidy over the pipes so if he's tempted to try again he has to get through them and the pipes are covered in chew stop.

is that legal:confused:

Its how most houses are plumbed now dave its cheaper than copper no risk of the gypos striping it out as fast as they first fix a new housing estate.....

its more energy efficient (less conductive so less heat loss under floors etc)

easier to work with can be bent by a monkey no need for bending gear

No hot work soldering no fire risk keeps the site health and safety bod happy

and faster to install than copper minimising ripping up floors to get a 3m run of copper in there for example

It's called hep2o plastic pipe, and it is terrible!
Even with the vapor bonding layers it allows air to enter the system causing oxygenation of the water constantly and rusts every thing inside, its cheap quick and easy, we spend most of our time pulling the whole stuff out of houses and replacing with copper.
If anyone ever gets heating in or a new radiator fitted ONLY USE COPPER,
I've seen whole heating systems ruined with 1ft of plastic pipe fitted :(

CIMG1893.jpg

work+051.JPG

Even with the vapor bonding layers it allows air to enter the system causing oxygenation of the water constantly and rusts every thing inside, its cheap quick and easy, we spend most of our time pulling the whole stuff out of houses and replacing with copper.

CIMG1893.jpg

work+051.JPG
we have got a section of plastic pipe, in at the moment for when we extend

Pissed off with the fact that garages still lie about the crucial parts of a car sale.. Yes this car has 22,000 miles and 1 owner.. ok that's great.

HPI check later and it has had 3 owners.. well that escalated quickly you **** :mad:

I can't stand this buying new car lark, it's doing my head in more than females at the moment and I can't bloody hack it.

I just had a night out with my mates for the first time in almost 2 years makes it even worse, I have realised that the majority of them have nothing left to live for apart from the 'weekend'. :(

Pissed off with the fact that garages still lie about the crucial parts of a car sale.. Yes this car has 22,000 miles and 1 owner.. ok that's great.

HPI check later and it has had 3 owners.. well that escalated quickly you **** :mad:

Well there's a little haggle space. Unless the dealer would like to be reported for fraud.

CIMG1893.jpg

work+051.JPG

surely a generic heating system inhibitor would stop any problems?

I can't stand this buying new car lark, it's doing my head in more than females at the moment and I can't bloody hack it.

I just had a night out with my mates for the first time in almost 2 years makes it even worse, I have realised that the majority of them have nothing left to live for apart from the 'weekend'. :(

go to auction and get ex motability car

Yeah, bought rabbit friendly pot plants....which was a mistake he loves sunflowers...to the point he killed them all Tbf. Wonder if wild rabbits get a version of that list...

Back