What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

i have an assignment due tomorrow for uni and im struggling to finish it from lack of motivation and a housemate wich is really starting to get on my nerves, this girl would argue with a dictionary (n)

Got it back in using a bit of Rawbs ingenuity just time.(y)

Glad I could help, hope you got to Wisbech in time. Really surprised with that garage owner (Ivan) and that he let you borrow a plug socket without putting a deposit down. :eek:

EDIT: my grump, boring day off college, no assignment work to be doing, Might go wash the car again and stick another layer of wax on it just to cheer me up.

Last edited:
Glad I could help, hope you got to Wisbech in time. Really surprised with that garage owner (Ivan) and that he let you borrow a plug socket without putting a deposit down. :eek:

EDIT: my grump, boring day off college, no assignment work to be doing, Might go wash the car again and stick another layer of wax on it just to cheer me up.

Yep got there in plenty of time, before 2pm which suprised me. Yea i thought he was gonna make me leave like £10 or something.

Already done 9 hours extra this week :(
Car is most defo not worth getting back on the road :(
Too much to do at home but allways in bloody work :(
Some theiving gits have broken the lock on the back door of the landy and tried to steal my light guards :(
Car got egged
Mud has been thrown at the car

Pistons gone through my block and smashed through my radiator... Bye car.

60 blocks fit onto the 75 head? I'm sure they do. My dad says it'll be better to buy the whole block from a 75.

I really need the help of Fiat Forum now. If anyones got any serious advice or can pick up a low ish mileage 75 engine or anything handy for me, I'd be forever loving. (n) I'm not letting this car go to the scrappy. I can't. Anyone pm me with ebay parts that could be of some help or any advice.

My Christmas present is now an engine.

I'm now going to drown my sorrows. :(

had my interview for the uni i really want to go to, but i dont think it went well at all. :(
I dont thin i sold myself enough :bang: and am just feeling generally down now. Got another interview at a different uni on friday morning so its not helping much really and i have work and college work to do inbetween

Back