What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

leaving work in the dark (n)

and not hearing anything back about a job I applied for and got down to the final two applicants, just wish they would ring / email and let me know either way.

The wife. Some little scrotes up the street threw something at our house today. This wasn't the first time something's happened. They've ridden into her car a couple of times now and they're always playing on the road and riding on the road and going in front of cars. So I call the police and the wife has a grump. I mean wtf does it take for her to realise that if it's not logged now and something more serious happens in the future it's our word against theirs? FFS......

Crappy day at work. Had to have a till short interview, manager told me not to worry about it...said that I've not stolen anything so have nothing to worry about, hate how they treat you during the bloody things.

Idiots that insist on driving in the dark with their foglights on with no clear signs of fog...

My solution! main beam and flash my fogs at um untill they turn the fogs off. Surprisingly it works but god knows how long it'll work for.

66 miles on £20.00 from tesco. Now that is shoddy. about 18mpg?

How much are you getting?

Not alot, put £20 in at shell in Wisbech, drove to a mates at Walsoken, home and then St Ives and back and its used half of it.

Gonna reset the ECU tomorrow, I think it running rough for a day with 3 cylinders may have messed up some settings or something, worth a try.

Back