What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

but it shouldnt be the case
the Police force shouldnt be run this way

Ways of saving money, why spend money when you can recuit people who know they will enjoy it (hopefully).

Shouldn't be in the grumpy thread, but is related...got a letter today from the head Special, saying they are going to investigate my treatment and get back to me :D.

Ways of saving money, why spend money when you can recuit people who know they will enjoy it (hopefully).

Shouldn't be in the grumpy thread, but is related...got a letter today from the head Special, saying they are going to investigate my treatment and get back to me :D.

I have no problem with saving money in the Police
however the font line isnt where to do it
Im not having a go at specials
i just feel they should be paid for what they do and not treated like a freebie resource

Invest in some sort of Co2 powered weapon. I have a high powered paintball gun as well as a semi automatic pistol.

The paintball's are particular useful against mischievous scrotes wanting to vandalise stuff.

Living in a very small village has it's advantages, I know who did it. Ahaa.

I'm not one for using weapons... :p But next time I see them or when they eventually get a car, guess what... :eek: Might even be harsh enough to use paint stripper as theses are the same kids that have been jumping on my bonnet. (n)

Living in a very small village has it's advantages, I know who did it. Ahaa.

I'm not one for using weapons... :p But next time I see them or when they eventually get a car, guess what... :eek: Might even be harsh enough to use paint stripper as theses are the same kids that have been jumping on my bonnet. (n)
ive heard brake fluid can do wonderful things to lovely paintwork :devil:

Thats what living that much closer to March does for ya:p

The idiots dad is a known theif, went from a council house to a 500k house and a BMW M5 after stealing Doddingtons ATM machines (y)

Anyway, car is now egg free... paintwork seems to have taken a bashing, bit of etching :mad: I'll inspect it in the morning, I hope I wont have to whip out the rotary to give it another going over (n)

The idiots dad is a known theif, went from a council house to a 500k house and a BMW M5 after stealing Doddingtons ATM machines (y)

Anyway, car is now egg free... paintwork seems to have taken a bashing, bit of etching :mad: I'll inspect it in the morning, I hope I wont have to whip out the rotary to give it another going over (n)

Doddington has an ATM? Well, had?:p

Finally moved up a floor at work so have a new desk (which is good), but my hopes of it being warmer up here have disappeared completely... Tis bloomin freezing. The air-con isn't on, but it seems the heating isn't either :( Looking at getting an under-desk heater of some kind, but it has to be completely silent, as we're not allowed them lol. Either that, or I'll be getting a pair of work-slippers and blanket to leave here...

BBbrrrrrRRrrrrr......

Back