What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

What made me grumpy
Is that i dropped my new head and turbo off at the garage last thursday and told to ring today to see if it was nearly finished as it should be,
and guess what??? they haven't started yet!!

AAAAggggggghhhhhhh!!!!

Got to wait until next week now!!! :bang: :cry: :mad:

My Fat ginger stalker told the girl that I liked her.

I reckon this is now ruined, or maybe a good thing idk :( bah

Someone needs to man up and bring it up in conversation:

"So you know how [fat ginger] told you I was into you? Well its actually true, and I was wondering if you wanna do/catch/be involved in [activity] this [day].?"

"So you know how [fat ginger] told you I was into you? Well its actually true, and I was wondering if you wanna do/catch/be involved in [activity] this [day].?"

I Lol'd at that... sounds like its part of a Home & Away script, straight from Summer Bay!

That's very forward to say I've spoken to her.. hmm one or two days, both of which being with the fat ginger stalking lass. Although alot on MSN. Might turn into a textular relationship which is awful!
Will see how it goes after next lesson where I get to walk with her and stalker. :)
and msn tonight..
she's way too good for me though maybe (n)

That's very forward to say I've spoken to her.. hmm one or two days, both of which being with the fat ginger stalking lass. Although alot on MSN. Might turn into a textular relationship which is awful!
Will see how it goes after next lesson where I get to walk with her and stalker. :)
and msn tonight..

Seriously are you like 12?

Plus any girl as achieveable. Give me long enough with Megan Fox and I could prove that point:p

and msn tonight..

It's not about what league you think you're playing in, it's about getting the girl that you want.

You ever seen those couples and you think 'seriously, how did he end up with her?' well they prove its possible to do anything.

All you need is a bit of wit, guile and game.

It's not about what league you think you're playing in, it's about getting the girl that you want.

You ever seen those couples and you think 'seriously, how did he end up with her?' well they prove its possible to do anything.

All you need is a bit of wit, guile and game.

I find money works best to be honest haha.

I'm being serious here by the way:p

Back