What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Been getting no sleep, especially last night, got about 2 hours during the night then had to go and pick my mum up from A&E at half 4, decided not to go back to bed at half 5 for about 1hr and 30 mins sleep so stayed up untill half 7, got so tired i went to bed, skipped college and woke up at half 1, and really tired again now.:mad:

Back to work tomorrow

Have been on leave since 8th January :bang: :cry: :bang: :cry:

I want to retire............now :eek:
It's awful going back to work after time off :(
Sixth of seven ten hour nights coming up, and feeling a bit tired now.
Bleugh, your body clock must be haywire (n)

Minor grump for me, the gym decided to change the class times at short notice :bang:

Been getting no sleep, especially last night, got about 2 hours during the night then had to go and pick my mum up from A&E at half 4, decided not to go back to bed at half 5 for about 1hr and 30 mins sleep so stayed up untill half 7, got so tired i went to bed, skipped college and woke up at half 1, and really tired again now.:mad:

what happen to your mum?

missed that thread but i was taught first is just to get you moving (by dad) and was never told to go into first

the teaching way is so weird to how i learnt like roundabouts second lesson might have being how i learnt

i have used first at 20 for hills especially in Sheffield

Last edited:
missed that thread but i was taught first is just to get you moving (by dad) and was never told to go into first

the teaching way is so weird to how i learnt like roundabouts second lesson might have being how i learnt

i have used first at 20 for hills especially in Sheffield

i was taught to approach junctions and roundabouts in second

then go into 1st if your stopped

Back