What you up to today?

Currently reading:
What you up to today?

Spending lots of time in the garden :D

Just finished making this thing:

0000003300404_ts1_1_l.jpg

Filled it with 100kilos of sand, reckon I may need some more :chin:

Now waiting for the air-blower to charge up, so I can inflate the swimming pool :D ; may try and put up a few wall brackets for the hanging baskets whilst I wait.

Finally, may pop down to the local store soon - get a few cans of nice cold 1664 ;)

philbo said:
do none of you read Terry Pratchett books? i thought all students read TP?
Death calls his horse Binki. :D

Yes, but the shining white charger is at almost the opposite end of the animal spectrum to a mucky bunny!

Today I have mostly been wandering around Helmsley with Cal. One hell of a lot of bikers there, all well behaved.

:Offtopic: Saw some atrocious driving on the way there and back, but thay was by a Land Rover and a Merc. Land rover nearly hit 2 bikers while overtaking up a blind crest, Merc luckily got away with it somewhere else. / :Offtopic:

Had to fit a socket into my dads truck...then come back home and wash all 3 cars :yuck: ...well least they all look clean now!! (y)

I have been out in the sun all day since 9.30 this morning...and am suitably brown...Kirsty is resembling a very red shell fish...oh yeah and shes p!ssed!

Thanks dave :) :) Mum's broom yellow Seicento looks nice and shiny now!

Just been into Henly with my old man and booked our holiday to lake garda in Italy for August. Then went and had a look at my dads mates new range rover sport.

Now im just relaxing and gonna go to a bbq later :)

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Today I have mostly been wandering around Helmsley with Cal. One hell of a lot of bikers there, all well behaved.
Helmsley?! I seem to recognise that name? I have a bro-in-law up Pickering way, so must be from there - last time I was up there, went to a carboot just south of Middlesbrough and met ianstilo1.6 :eek: :D

i got in from work, had a few hours sleep and been cutting down a tree :D

i been sent inside cause i been told im a danger to myself :( and my house , my parents got house insurance, i dunno why they worrying

Lol @ cutting down a tree....

I know we had a tree surgeon in recently, to cut down a huge pine tree; I think even he was sweating it when it came to removing certain branches and the closeness to the neighbours decking.....

Saying that, got loads of logs to cut up still. Gaz, want to give me a hand? A nice two-stroke chainsaw to play with :D

Stuart DemonD said:
Lol @ cutting down a tree....

I know we had a tree surgeon in recently, to cut down a huge pine tree; I think even he was sweating it when it came to removing certain branches and the closeness to the neighbours decking.....

Saying that, got loads of logs to cut up still. Gaz, want to give me a hand? A nice two-stroke chainsaw to play with :D

aldi or lidl was selling a chainsaw a few weeks back, i wasnt allowed to buy it, i asked for it as an early xmas present, but they said no :(

i will help you stu, but do you have topless neighbours ;) , i always thought my street was respectable and quiet, when you up a ladder everything changes :D

gaz_wrexham said:
aldi or lidl was selling a chainsaw a few weeks back, i wasnt allowed to buy it, i asked for it as an early xmas present, but they said no :(

i will help you stu, but do you have topless neighbours ;) , i always thought my street was respectable and quiet, when you up a ladder everything changes :D
Actually, funny you should say that - I got mine on offer from B&Q, and happened to be same one Aldi was selling, as pointed out by Paul; got it for same price though, or thereabouts, so not too fussed.

It is great fun :D

Topless neighbours, n'ah - just got Jules for that :eek: :D

fixitagaintomorrow said:
I live just North of where you went to the car boot, then :)
Ah, nice one - it was Stokesley carboot, one of their bank holiday specials - drove across the moors to it. Knew Ian was M'boro, so he came down and met us.

Next time we are up that way, I will give you a shout. Tend to go up a few times a year. Last time did the NYM Railway again, up to Goathland.

Back