What you up to today?

Currently reading:
What you up to today?

bennyboy said:
Video games on a day like today, why don't you go for a spin on your bike? lovely weather for it. (y) I only wish I had a bike now. :(

i was out in it all day yesterday, and my hayfevers playing up....

im much more of an autumnal person :p

oh, and my drive belts slipping, dont want to tempt it into snapping :eek:

Cleaned the car a bit more this morning, because the kids got me some "back to black", some Sponges and a Big bottle of CK Obsession :)

Went for dinner at me mams, but it was too hot to eat :(

Now i'm sitting around waiting to take Elliot to a birthday party.

Also i keep looking in the mirror, wondering if i'm losing my hair or what, maybe i shouldn't have washed it :D

I have just had a nice drive to Coed mawr market, Now I am drinking Ice cool Budweiser whilst my dad slaves away cooking Kilo's of assorted meat on the barbie. Does life get any better :cool:

Ive been recovering from last nights BBQ, having driven home this morning (very hungover) after 5 hours sleep with a tent on my face (some bugger took the poles and pegs out!).

Then Im off out on the **** again. :D

The weather isn't so nice here, it keeps spitting but boy is it clammy. So painting is out yet again, as is gardening :( Might catch up on some paperwork. Then back to work again tomorrow, just as the weather picks up, am well peed off with it, the weather seems to have soemthign against me, seriously :mad:

Man Flu is a whole new experaince, women always complain about our man flu, but they never had it them selfs

Helz said:
We get a cold, we just get on with it :p
lol, it's not all women that just get on with it. My wifes dying when she gets a cold and i'm totally the opposite.
Thats Americans for ya :D

Flu to me, is when you are so ill that would NOT be able to get out of bed let alone go down the shops :D

Back