what is your malfunction?

Currently reading:
what is your malfunction?

On the same page, 3 boys aged 7 - 9 caught throwing concrete blocks and tree branches at cars on the A12 - given a stern telling off.
So, by a complete fluke & shedloads of luck no-one was seriously injured & all they got was a telling off.
Story from last year.

So, these kids get a stern telling off yet this latest case will be treated as attempted murder!

So, these kids get a stern telling off yet this latest case will be treated as attempted murder!

it was one police officers opinion that it should be classed as attempted murder, CPS may have other ideas, had mrs dave on look out driving under them bridges.
have always wondered why the fences are not higher on these bridges, often kids chuck stuff off but we only hear about it if there is not much other news to report.

it was one police officers opinion that it should be classed as attempted murder, CPS may have other ideas, had mrs dave on look out driving under them bridges.
have always wondered why the fences are not higher on these bridges, often kids chuck stuff off but we only hear about it if there is not much other news to report.

:yeahthat: It would be so easy & cheap to do aswell and it could save lives!

Yeah, I've often wondered why all bridges aren't constructed in a way to prevent objects being thrown.
Dave, whilst I agree that it is an opinion, surely to goodness anything like that should be treated as attempted murder? After all, chucking something down onto fast cars/busy roads is more than likely going to lead to serious accident?
Even dropping something onto a gap in the traffic has more than the potential for serious harm?

Maybe it's about time the government stopped pussyfooting around with pedant lawyers "I don't care if your client missed, the intent was still there..."

On the same page, 3 boys aged 7 - 9 caught throwing concrete blocks and tree branches at cars on the A12 - given a stern telling off.
So, by a complete fluke & shedloads of luck no-one was seriously injured & all they got was a telling off.
Story from last year.

Sorry to spoil everybody's fun but the age of criminal responsibilty is 10 years old, right or wrong that's the law

Back