What freaked you out today?

Currently reading:
What freaked you out today?

We've had the grumpy thread and the smile thread now this....

17012009354.jpg

Just found this in the shop and for some reason find it very unsettling :p

Jim

somehow i dont think it was clonezone :D:p

Actually I was in there last weekend (the soho one, don't ask what was in the boot at the panda meet at Gaydon, lol) and even they wouldn't have something that creepy, LOL

It was in my carphone warehouse sitting on the laptop display this morning so someone must of left it behind last night.

Weird

(and I love it that charlotte now has it as her icon, (y) )

Jim

Not today, to be fair, but one morning last week I was getting read to go to work on earlies. I put on a perfectly ironed shirt, beautifully pressed trousers, highly polished boots then picked up my coat from the bed in the spare room and made my way out to the car. At 05:40hrs. I walked into the nick and said
"Good morning" to the patrol Sergeant and wondered why he gave me a funny look. Bumped into the Chief Inspector on the 1st floor who also looked at me strangely. It took the Super to ask the question: "Why have you got a pair of tights attached to the front of your coat?" Ripping them off the velcro I stuffed them very quickly into the zip pocket. There were numerous comments during the day on the radio, but what really freaked me out was when Mrs. Beard phoned me and asked if I knew what happened to the tights;
AND the pair of knickers she left on the spare bed for her to wear that morning.

Not today, to be fair, but one morning last week I was getting read to go to work on earlies. I put on a perfectly ironed shirt, beautifully pressed trousers, highly polished boots then picked up my coat from the bed in the spare room and made my way out to the car. At 05:40hrs. I walked into the nick and said
"Good morning" to the patrol Sergeant and wondered why he gave me a funny look. Bumped into the Chief Inspector on the 1st floor who also looked at me strangely. It took the Super to ask the question: "Why have you got a pair of tights attached to the front of your coat?" Ripping them off the velcro I stuffed them very quickly into the zip pocket. There were numerous comments during the day on the radio, but what really freaked me out was when Mrs. Beard phoned me and asked if I knew what happened to the tights;
AND the pair of knickers she left on the spare bed for her to wear that morning.

:ROFLMAO: :doh: :D

its got a frigging pentagram on it!

my little pony devil worshipper!

What freaked me out yesterday was heard a thump downstairs when i was in house alone, went downstairs to front room and almost sh!t myself as i thought the ironing on the couch was someone lying down on it.

The lesson learned- when investigating, put on my glasses

Back