Styling What do you think?

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think?

Si - Punto

Supercharger whine :)
Right me and Bob in Disguise put black vinyl on my B Pillars earlier today.

I personally think it looks really good, makes the lines flow a lot smoother and would look amazing with window tints but I wanted to get your opinions.

Here we go then.....

Before the vinyl was fitted
DSC00374.JPG

After the vinyl was fitted
DSC00376.JPG

So what do you think?

:cool:

Alex both me and j said that it was the first and last time we ever use vinyl except for maybe stickers which are reasonablly easy.

We started with enough vinyl to do about 6 pillars and ended up with just enough to do my 2 :eek: It just kept creasing and scratching :(

Definately think I need tints now though, keep the smooth look going on :cool:

Dont think I will be doing too much more to the Punto, getting sub and amp in a couple of weeks. Think I might leave it at that.

Mark is trying to convince me to get a JTD in October so we will have to see ;)

Vinyl on the B-pillars makes the car look like the sporting model, but instead of forking out for rear window tints, i suggest you but some punto rear window blinds, which can be easily removed if you choose to do so,

These are avallible on eBay, and look supurb!

Also, has anyone had a problem with their wiper brace's bush breaking?

Was like a mini fiat meet outside my house earlier while we were working on si's punto and my sisters sei :eek:

(noitce gaz's crap parking ;) :p)

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    337.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    340.4 KB · Views: 25
Ace mate, did the wheel have to come off like I said?

I wasnt until I looked at the higher spec Puntos that I realised that its got black vinyl on all apart from the base model.

You still need to convince me that a Punto JTD is the way forward ;)

Nah, wheels stayed on, just jacked up the front of the car and there was tonnes of room to get your arm under the wheel arch. The back bolts are a slag to get in though and had to be hammered up with the end of a screwdriver. But it's in now and looking good :D

Srobboc said:
Vinyl on the B-pillars makes the car look like the sporting model, but instead of forking out for rear window tints, i suggest you but some punto rear window blinds, which can be easily removed if you choose to do so,

These are avallible on eBay, and look supurb!

OOO wer r these on ebay i cant find them need help :) plzzz

Gotta say Si nice work there ;) (y) (y) looks decent, im sure this is a new trend u have started like you say, im still to be a trendsetter for something though :rolleyes:

Good work (y)

Dave you have got the grille that makes you a trend setter in my opinion (y)

Beau I really cannot take much credit for it as it was Bob's idea and he did most of the work as well :eek:

Cheers Bob (y)

Back