Styling What do you think?

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think?

very cool..... your msn pic is still dont fit tho lol

Well technically it is a stuck on bit of plastic in a sense lol

Thats fair enough, I asked for peoples opinions be it good or bad and you have given yours.

I was in two minds whether to do it or not as I wasnt sure how it would look but to be honest I really like it now and I have to say the pictures dont do it justice, I didnt get a very good angle on them.

If you look at them in real life (maybe at Gaydon) and still dont like them then fair enough but I think seeing them in real life might change your mind.

Anyway cheers for the comment mate (y)

Last edited:
Alex-R said:
yeh i think you're right, pictures don't always show the true glory of a car! LOL :D

This is very true, but tbh i like the look of em on Si's car and he + Bob have done very very well ;)

cheers Si im yet to have someone with the same grille near me (y) but hey dare to be different (no lexus light jokes) there going soon :rolleyes:

I have to admit, looking at the before and after pics it definately is a major improvement to the car.

Like you said it gives the car much smoother lines.. plus the fact that a big silver pillar in the middle of two black windows can look odd.. it can be called common sense to make it black like the windows.

Plumsaround said:
I have to admit, looking at the before and after pics it definately is a major improvement to the car.

Like you said it gives the car much smoother lines.. plus the fact that a big silver pillar in the middle of two black windows can look odd.. it can be called common sense to make it black like the windows.

Couldnt put it better (y)

crazydave said:
This is very true, but tbh i like the look of em on Si's car and he + Bob have done very very well ;)

cheers Si im yet to have someone with the same grille near me (y) but hey dare to be different (no lexus light jokes) there going soon :rolleyes:

LOL i was gonna make a joke... i was thinknig of getting em until i realised loadsa ppl got em n they becoming generic on cars so im going for the pearlescant tint, very swish :slayer:

Si - Punto said:
Yes but I have changed it back to the better pic now darling ;)

i noticed :D good lad (y)

Dave lexus rock! :slayer: dont let anyone tell u otherwise lol ( or u end up with an ass like mine, well my car lol )

I was bored at work this afternoon and waiting for someone to txt me back so I went out for a smoke.

While I was having my smoke I couldnt resist taking a quick pic of the car with the black B Pillars.

I do think it has made an imporvement when looked at from the right angle :D

DSC003791.JPG

Si - Punto said:
I was bored at work this afternoon and waiting for someone to txt me back so I went out for a smoke.

While I was having my smoke I couldnt resist taking a quick pic of the car with the black B Pillars.

I do think it has made an imporvement when looked at from the right angle :D

DSC003791.JPG

no one wants to park next to your dirty mk2b huh :p

prefer the other pic u took at work.

Still looks good... DONT take it off :)

James, the HGT Multijet would be ideal however they are still quite expensive and I am already in debt with this car, cant afford to be in any more debt :(

Derbychick, its not my fault, my evil twin made the Punto dirty :p

You only like the other pic because your crazy, but Im not complaining :D

I intend to keep the vinyl on there, I love the way it looks :cool:

Colour code the mirrors, should look even sweeter then (y)

Derbychick, im growing apart from my lexus lights so time for a change but dont think i could justify going back to standard ones forever. so carbon fibre could be the way, carbon fibre lights fund - £44 :(

Si - Punto said:
James, the HGT Multijet would be ideal however they are still quite expensive and I am already in debt with this car, cant afford to be in any more debt :(

Derbychick, its not my fault, my evil twin made the Punto dirty :p

You only like the other pic because your crazy, but Im not complaining :D

I intend to keep the vinyl on there, I love the way it looks :cool:

Hmmm yes your evil twin :D ;) And im not crazy... its a much better pic imo :yum:

Dave.... glad to see you have seen the error of your ways with lexus ... took me a while... but much prefer it without now.

Back