Styling What do you think?

Currently reading:
Styling What do you think?

whats wrong with them? i think they alright... not like u can actually see them when your sat in it driving

Derbychick said:
whats wrong with them? i think they alright... not like u can actually see them when your sat in it driving

Hmm wasnt you the one taking the p*ss out of me owning a mk2b on Sunday hunny? Though I think I managed to do a pretty good job of taking your mind off how ugly the mk2b is in your option ;)

Si - Punto said:
Hmm wasnt you the one taking the p*ss out of me owning a mk2b on Sunday hunny? Though I think I managed to do a pretty good job of taking your mind off how ugly the mk2b is in your option ;)

would i eva take the ****? Any way im allowed to cos at least i can drive! ( well kinda ha ha)

Well this proves that women change their mind alot ;)

As you did post:

Derbychick said:
i noticed :D good lad (y)

Dave lexus rock! :slayer: dont let anyone tell u otherwise lol ( or u end up with an ass like mine, well my car lol )

:D

and now you say your glad im changing them, ahh well :rolleyes:

carbon lights fund £48

Mines dirty because I havent washed it since Stanford Hall :eek: and have driven from Reading to Derby and back in it since then.

And no I havent tried making it look like a mk1 yet and probably wont as I have just been out in Dan's new HGT and think that I have been convinced but not 100% sure yet :chin:

Ally are you trying to say that I cant drive? Just because I didnt boot it around Derby while trying to listen to "Jane" giving me directions :eek:

Show me some roads that I know and I'll prove that I can drive :D

Hell give me a car that can go around corners and I'll be happy.

Sorry for late reply... but hey you know i been away.

Dave - yes i change my mind a hell of a lot lol .. im a girl... its allowed!

Charlie - my MK2 is no longer dirty just been to wash her :D

Si - i dont boot it round Derby... just drive a little quicker than you cos i know the roads :)

Met up with Si last week, what can i say the vinyl is defo smooth and lush, (y) if my car wasnt black id have this vinyl, i have an idea how bout pink vinyl :chin:

I dunno, theres no pleasing some people, Ally kept picking fault with it yesterday. Apparently the bottom isnt straight enough :p lol

Small victory though, not only did I get you to go in a mk2b I also got you to kinda trust my driving :D

it isnt str8 ( but a damn good job so please dont hurt me bob)

I know me in MK2b what is the world coming to! :eek:

You drive like a girl ha ha ha ( just kidding hun)

To many slow drivers round your way, proper got my back up

Back