What cool/strange/weird things do you see on a daily basis?

Currently reading:
What cool/strange/weird things do you see on a daily basis?

And here's my first.

Try to work out this junction.

Attachments

• 1404236792425.jpg
    1404236792425.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 50
Also,

Near where I work in Bradford there's a big water fountain thing, think the big one in Las Vegas, now think the complete opposite.

However, the other day I saw someone get undressed and covered them self in shower gel and walk into the fountain :O

And today someone filled up a water bottle in it, take a drink and walked off

Last edited:
Telly friend, he likes top gear and four in a bed...he has good taste as he goes upstairs whenever he hears the hollyoaks theme music.

Now if I could post videos without faffing on with them with youtube then you'd see a truly weird thing, seriously a rabbit walking down stairs is very very odd..that and when he climbs them he jumps from the 5th step down to the top.

Attachments

• 20140406_074606.jpg
    20140406_074606.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
My brother has a company that builds camper vans and does conversions, has lots of work on at the moment so have been in to help up a few times this week
Was in there the other day when a monsoon occurred

About 20 seconds earlier it had been bright sunshine

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1404327764.533344.jpg

Aside from the kamikaze sky rats?
Well, our local council installed a 'water clock' that never seems to work.

They install a bollard at 10am to keep cars out of the upper high st - but the chavs have all worked pout that their cars can still get through.

Local transport bods painted white lines spiral fashion around a roundabout last year (iirc) and the idiots on the roads STILL haven't got a clue how to negotiate the thing!

despite having numerous crossing points, the muppets still love to cross busy roads where they like - often seen doing the tippytoe dance of death on the double white lines as cars whizz by!

Back