Currently reading:
Were Going For A record

GET SOMETHING FOR FREE,(y)TODAY Only To Set a NEW RECORD:D:D:D:D:D:D
Ok just help the Good guys,
Pledge your heart out for the New fireFox web Browser 3,
Get the power back to the public YAY:worship:
Heres the Link,
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord
Why do people love browsers? It's a browser ffs! This is more likely to make me uninstall firefox than anything tbh.

how does firefox give you power exactly?
Probably some lame thing to do with Microsoft and how because Bill Gates has made a lot of money from successful products that he's evil and so on and you should stop using IE because it's evil and use Firefox because it's not.......

get ie8, its the future (y)

ieribbon3.JPG

Last edited:
resistance is futile, the office 2007 look is here to stay.

once you get used to it you'll come to love it, navigation is so easy and logical.

firefix stop most of the crap that ie allows onto your system, try running firefox with nay anti virus and it works a treat, use and anti virus with ie and all yu get is ****.

microsoft is crap. its only a market leader cause we dont have much choice...

got the wordl by the balls.

i dont get any **** :confused:

firefox doesnt have built in antivirus so you'd be crazy to use it without antivirus.

Last edited:
firefix stop most of the crap that ie allows onto your system, try running firefox with nay anti virus and it works a treat, use and anti virus with ie and all yu get is ****.

:ROFLMAO:

You'll be saying we should get Macs next. Not like Steve Jobs isn't trying to get the world by the balls either... :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO: lol WTF are you talking about?...

Jug said:

once you get used to it you'll come to love it, navigation is so easy and logical.

Yes im sure your right but I hate change :(. I've used the 2003 for ages now and know where everything is.

Dislike of Office 2007 is for people who don't have the ability to concentrate for longer than 5 miutes. Spend a few weeks with Office 2007 or Vista and it suddenly starts to make sense. I remember hating XP when I first used it and I always tried to make it feel like 98. Only now do I realise how wrong I was!

ROFL. If you open up virus.exe it's going to give you a nice case of PC genital warts no matter whether you use firefox or not.

with windows 3.1 i felt comfortable that DOS was still the primary operating system and i could choose to load windows as an 'environment' only when i wanted it, spending most of my time in DOS.

when win95 first came out i refused to use it because i didnt like the idea of windows taking control of my PC. imo DOS was the right operating system and command line interface was the right way to use a computer. i couldnt accept that years worth of learning in DOS was about to become redundant, or that microsoft would be dictating how i used my computer, or that average joe would suddenly be able to use a computer without haivng to spend years reading and learning. it was wrong wrong wrong.

then i finally moved to windows95 (@ xmas 96) and realised that change is not only inevitable and natural, its also a good thing. ever since i've tried my best to embrace change.

Last edited:
Dislike of Office 2007 is for people who don't have the ability to concentrate for longer than 5 miutes. Spend a few weeks with Office 2007 or Vista and it suddenly starts to make sense. I remember hating XP when I first used it and I always tried to make it feel like 98. Only now do I realise how wrong I was!

I hope that remark wasn't aimed at me as you couldn't be more wrong :rolleyes:.

Back