Technical Weird indicator

Currently reading:
Technical Weird indicator

Beaver7959

Hi guys,
Not sure if you can help me.
I’m currently touring Canada and the USA in a 2014 Autotrail Mohawk motorhome. It has a Fiat 2.3 150bhp engine. The rear offside indicator has stopped working. I’ve checked the led indicator cluster by swapping it for the near side one and I’ve checked the wiring; which is fine. But I have no power to the indicator. I can’t find a fuse for it, so I’m stuffed.
Any ideas would be welcome.

No, not sorted, it’s on the Atlantic at the moment coming back to Liverpool and booked in to my local garage for investigation

Ive not had a Ducato Chassiscab for a decade.. but often items like these are individual..and down to Swift..Autoroller .. or whoever builds the habitation.

Hopefully it is just wiring .and not related to a module failure

Good luck.. and do let us know what is found (y)

Charlie

Ok, so took it into my local garage when I arrived back in the uk and it seems it was a problem with the wires in the Fiat connector one. All working fine now. Thanks for all the interest and help guys.

I had a similar issue just when I bought the car. Only the main rear lights were working on the box itself, none of the side / top markers were :( The problem were ground cables cut / broken / disconnected somewhere between the rear lights and the towbar power supply. I've spent around 6 hours to find it... :D But it was rather easy to fix.

From my experience, most of such cases are cables or connectors :(

Back