Technical Warning lights

Currently reading:
Technical Warning lights

Hldr

Hello, I’ve got a fiat 500 1.2 lounge 2017

I got the car back in July and have had no issues until this morning while I was driving (about a 10min drive but lots of traffic so I was stopping every so often) and had a few warning lights pop up

I’ve attached a photo, I’ve got the engine light, start stop, and not sure of the other 2
I restarted my car when I got to where I was going and they were all still showing

Does anyone know what would cause this?
I’ve only done about 600 miles since getting it and was told the timing belt had been replaced before I bought

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8788.jpeg
    IMG_8788.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
The only important one is the engine light, does the car drive "normally "?
You'll need the code read probably a simple sensor
It did seem fine, the fastest I was probably able to go was about 40mph for a few mins at max though so not sure if I was to go any faster I’d have noticed any problems then?

Okay so since checking it a few hours later, the traction light has now gone off but I’m still left with the engine light, triangle and start stop light and a message saying start stop unavailable

So just to update everyone, I checked my car again just after 4pm and the lights were all away. Took it out a drive and the lights haven’t come back on

Back