Styling Volare blue with tan interior

Currently reading:
Styling Volare blue with tan interior

you're right venters, I do think with that part of my body, that's why I find your posts and style of moderation so enchanting :p *bats eyelashes*

I hope you have put up a mid operation shot of the knee opened up and the knee cap being pulled back down from my testicles. Its been a 2yr battle to get over that one :-(
I was jesting of course. My other knee hasn't been right since easter but there's little I can do. Always look on the bright side of life and all that.

I don't have a picture of my behind readily available but here's one of my knee after mountain biking yesterday :p

283557_10151241474655189_1355186084_n.jpg

That's nothing! 5-a-side footy injury a couple of years back.... and yes I was wearing shinguards!

Attachments

• stu`s leg.JPG
    stu`s leg.JPG
    892.4 KB · Views: 21
This thread has made me laugh quite a lot, which is not a good thing because when I fell off and hurt my knee I think I cracked a rib as well :p

My car is currently poorly at the dealer. I've had engine warning lights appear and every other start up there was only enough power to sloooooooooowly crawl into action with a heady top speed of 35mph, after about 5 minutes of driving you could feel something change and power went back to normal. It was as if it was running at 0.6cc without any of the turbo boost. It's something to do with the ignition coils (as bgunn stated above) - dealer currently waiting for authorisation so should be fixed tomorrow.
While it is in, I've mentioned the bulge in the leather on the driver seat, hopefully they can get that authorised too. The chap thought that the car was in the 3rd year of warrenty so I've corrected him and asked him to re-investigate sorting it for me :)
So I'm on the bus home this evening!

To bring MY thread back on topic, my car is now repaired (and washed). In the short drive home it is definitely much smoother and not chuggy sounding anymore. I'll have a nice run out somewhere tomorrow to see how she goes :)

Still waiting for Fiat to authorise the work on the seat bulge, it's not especially obvious today but at least it was visible to the guy on the servicing desk.

There was another volare in their car park... with eyelashes. Very tacky indeed :cool:

Last edited:
Thank you for your persistence in bringing your post back on focus - and for updating us with progress.

I understand you were worried about speccing ivory trim and leather seats. With the benefit of hindsight, are you happy with your decisions?

Back