Virgin Media WiFi

Currently reading:
Virgin Media WiFi

Anyone else got/had/problems with this? I had it fitted a couple of weeks ago, my laptop is wireless enabled but often I'll go to my computer and find it says "Local only" :mad: Sometimes it's just a case of pulling the plug out for 30mins and then trying again but other times I ring up Virgin and it's a fault there end or like they said to me yesterday my wireless is conflicting with the wireless router? :confused: & I need to take my computer to be looked at :bang:
There are three lights on the side of the router the one at the top flashes on and off and that's when I know Ive got trouble :(

You mean wireless from the router? As in LAN?

Just tweak the settings then, I presume you can log into the router?

What router are you using?

I can't see what it has to do their end, unless the actual network is down - and I used to live on VM and never had any issues with network stability.

Last edited:
I had a similar problem with our VM wifi router. Was an easy fix and all I did was dial into the router and change the channel. It has been perfect ever since. You should be able to find out how to do this by doing a google search on your router type/brand for the log in/ip address which should be something like this 192.168.1.1 . Then our user name and password was 'admin' and 'password'.

Give it a go and see what happens.

Back