Currently reading:
v8 / 8 valve ... what??

this is what v8 cars should like

random 004.jpg

vbhnmgbhj.jpg

i226745163_59611_7.jpg

i226717779_67232_7.jpg

i247041924_3964_7.jpg

I'm a fan of quite a few Yank Tanks but TBH they really dont make that much power as stock unless you get one that came out of the factory as a tuned version, they doooo sound ace tho! ;)

So's this! 1970 Plymouth Superbird - one of the only cars that can get away with a rear spoiler that big!

Plymouth_Superbird.jpg

Looks like someone has a hankering for v8 muscle that doesnt get satisfied often.
Long live the colony where Every Manufacturer Worth Itself has a v8 sedan in its range. :nerner:
And its not America, our companies actually make money.

I got some killer photos of the 8C at brooklands when it had it's bonnet open. Pure sex in an engine bay!

Essentially why we like our Italian cars... to a greater or lesser degree lol...

Italians make cars with sex appeal, Americans just make big engined cars.

I'm a fan of quite a few Yank Tanks but TBH they really dont make that much power as stock unless you get one that came out of the factory as a tuned version, they doooo sound ace tho! ;)

Pre 1971/2 the muscle cars were putting out impressive bhp and masses of torque. Take the legendary 426 Hemi from Mopar that was officially rated at a lower bhp than it actually put out because the insurance companies were starting to get hard on the muscle cars. Officially it was putting out nearly 500bhp and even greater amounts of torque, which was pretty impressive for the late 60's! Post '72 the fuel crisis came in along with compulsory running on unleaded and also the subsequent dreaded emission regulations. That's when a lot of the performance V8 engines lost considerable amounts of power due to single way cats (pretty useless as well), EGR systems and low compression pistons to deal with lower octane fuel (n)

Looks like someone has a hankering for v8 muscle that doesnt get satisfied often.
Long live the colony where Every Manufacturer Worth Itself has a v8 sedan in its range. :nerner:
And its not America, our companies actually make money.

Don't rub it in :cry: :cry: :cry:

Git! :mad:

:p

Back