Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Currently reading:
Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

well if yours work let me know where you get them from

im guna look in halfrauds tmoz

***Cj***
(y):devil::slayer::slayer::devil:(y)

Still need to get more bulbs, they've not got any more in yet. I'm really likin the blue dials though. you got ya cc'd bumpers yer carbine?

how mcuh you pay for your mudflaps btw?

I want some black cc'd bumpers if you know anyone who's got any?

gettin my standard punto alloy's sorted tueday. think I might respray them cheaply, mask the tyre and rattle can on them.... not sure yet though.

I'm just waiting for andy to size them up and then I can input that intoa courier quote site and pay for the delivery. - about the cc bumpers
I don't know anyone but i'm sure ebay will have laods of them!
I'm hopefully getting red mirrors to match too, hey PUNTOELXBERTONE, i'm from leeds too :D

Karbine car is looking sweet so far mate keep it going will look a stunner when finished.

your lucky you cant drive yet so you can do all your mods easily without causing much hastle lol. but work on mine has stopped atm anyway due to vandals :(

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
ye so i got my dash lights working today.
they suck
you can barely see them through my
NICE SHINY WHITE LOCKWOOD DIALS :slayer:(y):slayer:(y)

booo
stock here we come

***Cj***

looked for what karbine? I've faux leathered mt front pillars! looks SWEEEEEET! :D oh yeah! customising rear quarter panels at the moment then gonna leather them too!

well iv painted my pillars white. im going to gauge it soon.
im also going ot get some leather in the next couple of days to re-trim my front door panels myself :D
will do the back when i cba
want some new seats to :p lol
i want seats from alfa 156.
YOU BEAUTY

keep up the pimping my punto whores.:devil:

***Cj***

aye cjp, ive done my front ones but doing hte back now, slowly but surely. my mate has an alfa 156 oh my gosh so comfy! you planning on using the back seats too?

aye cjp, ive done my front ones but doing hte back now, slowly but surely. my mate has an alfa 156 oh my gosh so comfy! you planning on using the back seats too?

to right mate

erm

doing side door panels today bought some fake leather this morning so me and my old dear doing them now ... ( im on lunch lol )

Keep pimping punto peeps

***Cj***

next to the oil filler cap you got a little rubber boot covered brass nut with a wire coming from it. Thats the temp sensor. go to any garage and ask for a temperature sender (ask for for the sporting punto so it will work with a temp gauge). They should know what you mean if not ask someone on here to find out the part number, theres some way of doing that but I dont know about it.

Back