General Updated FIAT website and configurator!

Currently reading:
General Updated FIAT website and configurator!

Hello everyone,:)

FIAT UK website has been given a restyle and so has the configurator.

On the 500 configurator colours seem to be more accurate than before and alternative views of the exterior and interior are available.

It did seem to be a bit glitchy (black steering wheel with ivory ambience anyone? Abarth kit on sport is invisible!:confused:) but IMHO it's an improvement.

Hours of fun for free (subject to internet connection charges m'lud)!

:devil:

Ooooo good find..!!!
I have already reconfigurated 'my' car on there and am sooo happy with it..!!!
Also noticed the new pink colour is on there.. I think that will be a love it or hate it, rather like my brown interior choice..!!
You're right though, the colours are better - the purple is represented far better now, although IMO still not quite dark enough.

Glad that otherwise not a lot has changed or I might have been ringing up for a different spec car again..!!

Ooooo good find..!!!
I have already reconfigurated 'my' car on there and am sooo happy with it..!!!
Also noticed the new pink colour is on there.. I think that will be a love it or hate it, rather like my brown interior choice..!!
You're right though, the colours are better - the purple is represented far better now, although IMO still not quite dark enough.

Glad that otherwise not a lot has changed or I might have been ringing up for a different spec car again..!!

What would go with idol pink seat wise? :confused:

IMHO not-a-one in the current range!:eek:

Time for an all ivory seat option perhaps?:D

C'mon FIAT you know you want to:p

Your combo looks really good on those pics!(y)

Chillout purple still doesn't look dark enough, but it's a bit better.
Epic Blue does look very dark... starting to wonder about my choice now. I like the colour it shows on the dash though.
The brown seats look quite nice too :)

Chillout purple still doesn't look dark enough, but it's a bit better.
Epic Blue does look very dark... starting to wonder about my choice now. I like the colour it shows on the dash though.
The brown seats look quite nice too :)

They don't make it clear which colours are metallic:mad:

The brown seats look much better on the new configurator than on the old one - could be tempted(but will wait to see it in a car first I think)!

When I changed interior views I was left with a mix of ivory and black interiors at the same time! (shurely shome mishtake, Ed):confused:

STILL haven't decided on which colour to go for, got thrown a curved ball when I saw some pics of electroclash grey!

Any road up it's free to play and mix it up a bit:D

They don't make it clear which colours are metallic:mad:

The brown seats look much better on the new configurator than on the old one - could be tempted(but will wait to see it in a car first I think)!

When I changed interior views I was left with a mix of ivory and black interiors at the same time! (shurely shome mishtake, Ed):confused:

STILL haven't decided on which colour to go for, got thrown a curved ball when I saw some pics of electroclash grey!

Any road up it's free to play and mix it up a bit:D

I think they're just expecting people to assume that the group of colours at £450 are the metallic. The solid colours are only £290. They should put actual words on it though :rolleyes:

The checkered cloth with Ivory seems to show the piping around the seats as more black? And a black steering wheel on the other view. Odd? Also when I add the tinted rear mirrors, it doesn't look any different :confused:

I guess it takes a while to find any little bugs.

I quite like the Groove Metal Green now, it looks nicer than on the old configurator. I wish this was the configurator when I was choosing my car :)

I think they're just expecting people to assume that the group of colours at £450 are the metallic. The solid colours are only £290. They should put actual words on it though :rolleyes:

The checkered cloth with Ivory seems to show the piping around the seats as more black? And a black steering wheel on the other view. Odd? Also when I add the tinted rear mirrors, it doesn't look any different :confused:

I guess it takes a while to find any little bugs.

I quite like the Groove Metal Green now, it looks nicer than on the old configurator. I wish this was the configurator when I was choosing my car :)

I think the pasadoble red looks different on this configurator too - more erm, red!

Hopefully bugs will be sorted in due course. I like the zoom feature on the exterior, looks
really life like:)

Would be good if you could order (or at least view)paint and material samples for the car when the dealers don't have the colours on the forecourt:cool:

Personally I think it's a mess.

Okay, the overall design theme is very nice - very 'FIAT'. Some of the design touches work well.

But the configurator does not. Colour reproduction is poorer than before (since when is Tech House Grey almost silver?) and not all of the colours show up. The car also looks very flat and cartoon like compared to before.

Considering all the work that went into what was a UK-specific website, and the fact that they just added all of the new colours to that configurator, it seems like a waste of time to jump ship and go for what is just the same as the rest of Europe's (iffy) websites.

I just noticed it. What hurts me most is this new pink color. I always wanted a pink car (don't take me wrong) and unfortunately i bought my 500 a few months ago.
In a few years from now i'll be a bit old for a pink car. :p

Back