Unsure how to react to this story...

Currently reading:
Unsure how to react to this story...

It's a strange area, Edlington. You approach from the South through Old Edlington, a really pretty little village full of old stone farmhouses.
From the North you approach through Warmsworth, not the best place in the world, but by no means the worst.
Then you get to Edlington, and the shocking degree of social deprivation hits you like a train. It really is horrible. Then if you venture onto the back streets towards where this atrocity took place you just fell you want to leave immediately.
This was before this attack took place. Now, after the fact, it is a hundred times worse.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090903/tuk-young-brothers-admit-attacking-two-b-45dbed5.html

Either shame on the children for attacking or this quote,

Eleven? You can't be serious.
I think the point of the post is what 2 children have done, rather than the fact that one of the boys was an uncle at 11! It's not unusual to have 2 siblings born 15 or more years apart. The younger one could easily be an uncle/aunt at the age of 11.

can you taste your own sick? feel the burn as you try to push it back down?

welcome to modern society.....enjoy your stay
.....come back and see us again y'hear. We have bear baiting on Mondays, cock fighting on Wednesdays and dogfighting on Thursdays.

Don't be a stranger.

Oh, nearly forgot, Denton's own potential mass murderers are on trial at the moment. To get from where they live to school they had to walk past our house. More importantly, they had to walk past
my Panda.

Last edited:
they didnt want to make them feel intimidated in court so they didnt sit in the dock and the barristers didnt wear the wigs and gowns!! wtf are these ppl on drugs!!!!! :bang::bang::bang:
they dropped a sink on a lads head, pushed cigs into wounds and tried to make them perform sex acts on each other! the little bastards should have been tied to the back of a truck and dragged thru the town!!!
it said inthe paper that they wer treated to a day out to watch there fave football team for free!!!!
ive always wanted to watch lion king on stage but maybe i should rethink how to get there! mite go set fire to next door see if i get it for free!

Back