Styling Tints!

Currently reading:
Styling Tints!

i have 85% on the rear and back 2 windows and 80% on the front. never had any problems at all, never been stopped, no problems at MOT. i know other people have had problems with lower tints so really you just gotta hope your lucky. :)

:mad::mad:i know what most of are saying about tinting(y).....but realy believe it or not it depends where you come from, by this which part of the country...
obviously if you go over the top especialy on front tinting you,ll prob get pulled sooner than later:( its usualy the fronts that anoy the feds:eek: if they cant see you in the car thats what its all about:cool:....if yourun about in a all singing all dancing pimp my ride with dark tints:cool: it doesn,t matter what part of the country you come from you will be pulled...but if your sensible with tints no probs {depending on where you stay. what the feds agenda is bigger fish & all that]

hey. if people could post pictures of there puntos with tinted windows and tell me the percentage, it may be a help when it comes round to choosing (y)
thanks if you can.
cheers

Back