Styling Headlight tint inside

Currently reading:
Styling Headlight tint inside

My next part is spray tint smoke inside headlight but someone on other forum I can't find it said put in oven on Mark something and I don't know how long, because it help the sealant go soft easy remove plastic lens please advice oven number and time thanks

I think the only headlights you can put in the oven mate are the mk1 punto with the mk2 you will need a drimmel or something similar .I am sure if I am wrong someone will put me right

Why not just put some light tinting film on rather than breaking your lights and painting the inside of them 300mm x 1000mm smoked black headlight tint rear light rearlight film tail light for Car Motorbikes Motorcycles Truck bus [ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007FWEM7S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_-IrVwbR8A0HB1[/ame]

Reason I want to tinted inside is because I want avoid to tint the 2 round headlight it will keep the same output of light, If I use tint film cover front headlight lens it will reduce light output.

Attachments

• Draggers.JPG
    Draggers.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 24
Reason I want to tinted inside is because I want avoid to tint the 2 round headlight it will keep the same output of light, If I use tint film cover front headlight lens it will reduce light output.

So you don't mean tint the lights but to paint the silver areas inside the light that don't make up the headlight or reflector

Back