General HGT Headlights standard MK2B?

Currently reading:
General HGT Headlights standard MK2B?

sHAYM4N

Anyone know if the HGT headlights are just the standard MK2B Valeo ones? Had some DEPO ones come up as incompatible on a site this morning so just wanted to double check.

Have managed to find some new original Valeo ones and hoping they will do the trick

Anyone know if the HGT headlights are just the standard MK2B Valeo ones? Had some DEPO ones come up as incompatible on a site this morning so just wanted to double check.

Have managed to find some new original Valeo ones and hoping they will do the trick
As far as I am aware there is no difference between the head lights on any normal Punto and an HGT I had both a mk2b dynamic and a mk2b HGT multijet at the same time they were essentially the same, though the HGT had a metal collar around the bulb which meant that the headlights in the dynamic where brighter

As far as I am aware there is no difference between the head lights on any normal Punto and an HGT I had both a mk2b dynamic and a mk2b HGT multijet at the same time they were essentially the same, though the HGT had a metal collar around the bulb which meant that the headlights in the dynamic where brighter
Brilliant many thanks!

Back