timing tool

Currently reading:
timing tool

right.... massive favor to ask...

i have a mate thats going to do me an engine swap on the bravo next weekend... but we are at a loss in terms of a timing tool... does anyone have one that i can lend for that weekend?!!? 1.2 16v bravo.. and i would pay postage for it to get to me, and get it back to you!

i really need to bravo up and running properly.. i cant stand the thought of driving the seicento for that long :rolleyes:

just mark cam pulleys and crank pulley the way every independant garage does it every day, if in doubt your haynes manual explains how to do it.

S4P649.jpg
£30.42
and use 4 bits of wood dowel down plug holes same lenth ( tis what i use)

or full kit
S4P654.jpg

£69.13

you could resell them before you get credit card bill. probably loose less money than paying 2 ways special delivery

yeah i already thought about that! got plenty of stuff to cover the car, dont want oily prints everywhere either!

gotta hire an engine crane, another mate has one, but is using it :(

gotta go get some bits like gear box oil, coolant, oil filter, oil... think thats it.. anything else i gonna need you think? :confused:

im gonna spend friday prepping it all ready for it to just be lifted out next weekend and new one dropped in :)

Last edited:
Back