This is just wrong !

Currently reading:
This is just wrong !

Koa

Free dentistry available
FOOTBALL star Lomana Tresor LuaLua was last night mourning the death of his 18-month-
old.gif
son — after the news was kept from him by officials for TWO WEEKS.
The tot died in Britain on January 20 from a mystery illness.

But Congolese chiefs did not tell their captain to avoid distracting him as he played in the African Cup of Nations.

They only broke the news after the Democratic Republic of Congo lost their quarter final to hosts Egypt.

Shocked Portsmouth star LuaLua, 25, flew home from the tournament 24 hours early.

uhh.gif

thats bang out of order imo. no one should place something like a football competition or anything else above a persons familly, especially in these circumstances. hope FIFA do something like fine or whatever the national team

:eek: That is just fcukin diabolical. Jesus christ, youre damn right its out of order, ANYBODY who knew about this and had the chance to inform him should be kicked out of football and i include Harry Redknapp aswell.:mad:
I cant even begin to imagine how this man must feel right now, my heart bleeds for him.:shakehead
Im a massive footy fan but there is absolutely no excuse for this sick, immoral,heartless act. What a bunch of complete cold hearted b***ards, they should be gassed.God it makes my blood boil.
:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

The Negotiator said:
Didn't his wife or something know and tell him?

:confused: I would imagine that the congolese F.A. didnt allow contact with gf or wives till they were knocked out. I wouldnt be surprised if the guy quits football now,...i wouldnt blame him!:(
How can anything be put before your family especially your own baby son?:bang::bang: :bang:

Yeah it's absolutely shocking.
I'm not sure if it hit the news or anything, I got this off a West Ham forum and the gosip is usually more reliable than newspapers.

MATT 68 said:
:confused: I would imagine that the congolese F.A. didnt allow contact with gf or wives till they were knocked out. I wouldnt be surprised if the guy quits football now,...i wouldnt blame him!:(
How can anything be put before your family especially your own baby son?:bang::bang: :bang:

:yeahthat:
totally agree

Back