Thieving Insurance co.s

Currently reading:
Thieving Insurance co.s

2.0 20v

Thieving insurance ba****ds!!![:(!][:(!][:(!]
Ok so I went a little over my limited mileage policy last year and my insurance co. found out when i re-newed;)
Now they want to charge me £300.!!!!!! for breach of contract[:0][:(!]
£300.![:0]

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + £2.5k of stereo. 3 month old 50bhp NoS kit for sale with a full show polished 11lb bottle

how much was 'a little' Si?

the descent into insanity continues unabated

Oh dear! [:0]

I am already at 3/4 of my stated intended mileage and I have only had the car for 1/4 of a year. :I

/me walks to shop

Get yourself one of these babies ...

chopper.jpg

Try and avoid Cinqmeister if you can - I don't think he likes bikes :)

STEVE - the NOS guzzling Panda owner and beagle fanatic ...

If it wasn't for your wellies, where would you be ...
beaglerunc.gif

lol, yeah i went about 8k over my limit:I
I would re-new with someone else, but can't at the moment.
Had an accident almost a year ago and the insurance companies are still fighting it out so Adrian Flux won't release my full no-claims until it's settled :(
It's been a complete nightmare!

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + £2.5k of stereo. 3 month old 50bhp NoS kit for sale with a full show polished 11lb bottle

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 2.0 20v

Ok so I went a little over my limited mileage policy last year<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

and the mileage was limited to what?

:D

the descent into insanity continues unabated

Yeah, limited to 4000, i did 12,000
Oops!
I really need a 2nd run around, anyone with a cinq sporting for sale?

Si.

The last two cars we (missus & I) have had, have only done about 4000 miles per year. Helped by the fact I have another car (Series 3 Land Rover) to 'share' the mileage. However, since getting the Stilo the Land Rover hasn't had a look in. So the figure of 4000 miles we gave the insurance company for the Stilo is looking a bit optimistic :D

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by steveyensen
Get yourself one of these babies ...

chopper.jpg

Try and avoid Cinqmeister if you can - I don't think he likes bikes :)

If it wasn't for your wellies, where would you be ...
beaglerunc.gif

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">i hope this is a old foto, if not that might be worth something

neil

Sorry Neil - I nicked the photo from some website or other and pretended it was my new wheels, really to upset Cinqmeister. He rose to the bait of course ...

BTW, a Mark 1 chopper is being sold on eBay ATM, current bid is £430 [:0]

See http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2191423868&category=420

When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench, I can always hear them talk.
Me, I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk ...
beaglerunc.gif

Back