The replacement has arrived

Currently reading:
The replacement has arrived

rriggs

I start my new job on Monday so, although I have still got the Stilo, I now also have a lovely(?) Vectra to go with it.

Twincamms will be pleased to see that it's silver!!

dscf0019.jpg

Picture of them both together coming soon...

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth with graphite wheels and all the toys
NOW FOR SALE - £9995ono

Hi Roja

Well what can I say? A Vauxhall, I'm with Jeremy Clarkson on this one, probably the worst marque sold in the UK today. Bland by design, bland by nature. Your Stilo looks like a million dollars compared to that barge. Try getting a sign writer to print P & O Ferries down the side. Sorry Roja it's horrible, and yes, it's a sheep following silver too!

Grrrr! Tell them to get lost and stick with the FIAT!

:p

Ok, ok, I've been a little harsh, P & O I apologise, you're too good to be on the side of this motor, how about Transmanche?, Stena?

:p

Ooh, remove that photo if you're a moderator, that Vauxhall thing is bloody ugly!

:D

Rriggsy

Hope you enjoy your new job, but I doubt you will, selling Vauxhalls is not at all glamorous. How you gonna sell a car brand that doesn't inspire you? Ah, just send them down to the FIAT dealership after you've given them brochures of the STILO!

Oh, and another thing, there are some good posts on here regarding Window Tinting & Blacking Out, you better read them as you're going to need to get the Vauxhall Vectra (sounds like a sexually transmitted disease, do they mean, Venerial *****) done as you don't really want people to see you at the helm of that ship do you?

Port Out Starboard Home!

Enjoy!
Twincamms.:p:D

Can't see why Vauxhall just don't have opel badges. they're opels everywhere else in Europe. German is in!

99 Brava 100 HSX with not enough mods

Oi!

Not on this web-site it isn't, Italian is in! And an Opel badge would nake no difference, they're still a designers disaster, urgh, they look like my nightmares, Vecta, Astra, Corsa, yuk, designed by Freddie Kruger!

[:(!]

So, Just to be sure - Does Twincamms like Vauxhalls or not??

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth with graphite wheels and all the toys
NOW FOR SALE - £9995ono

I dont like the saloon but the Vectra estate is quite cool...well...as cool as an estate can be!

Matt
-------------------------------
Crystal CMP 8 :: Like some members on this forum, thinks its 4 inches bigger than it is

Vauxhall isn't too bad, i mean the 3.0i senator is just silly performance, it never stops accelerating. And i've always been a fan of the new 03 Corsa. The VX220 Turbo i wouldn't turn my nose up at, so overall, yeah, i'd be happy with any of the above :D

Another day...another problem...

Originally posted by twincamms
Rriggsy

Hope you enjoy your new job, but I doubt you will, selling Vauxhalls is not at all glamorous. How you gonna sell a car brand that doesn't inspire you? Ah, just send them down to the FIAT dealership after you've given them brochures of the STILO!

Might be easier selling Vauxhalls than a brand that breaks down a lot more and has more squeaks rattles warning lights and niggles per mile. Vauxhall ain't top notch, but neither is Fiat - let's be fair here.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

I agree with you, I am starting to regret buying my FIAT, but at least it looks the biz, Vauxhalls stylists haven't had a day off, they've had a f**kin century off!

Savi.

You Need Someone To Stir Up This Joint.........I'm The Man!

Pete

You speccy-eyed git, I don't know what you are talking about! I always agree with peole on these forums, well 90% of the time.

If you read the above post properly you'll see that Vauxhall still get a slating, so don't get too excited.:p

TC.

You Need Someone To Stir Up This Joint.........I'm The Man!

Back