The Panda is gone, long live the...

Currently reading:
The Panda is gone, long live the...

Polypedates

Puma :slayer:

FrontQtr.jpg

Not exactly what the wife was expecting as far as replacing the 100HP goes but I love it! Stiff chassis, huge fun through the twisties, rather loud and a fusillade of crackles from the Miltek exhaust on the overrun :lol:

It has rebuilt suspension with new parts including the RPJ (Richard Parry Jones) sports set-up (its as stiff as the 100HP), rebuilt brakes and all the usual Racing Puma bits and pieces. Its also quite short geared so 155bhp gives it plenty of (raucous) go.

The Panda was a brilliant little car and I'm definitely going to miss it. Four years and 75k and it was still solid with no rattles or faults but this thing is something else. Wife was not impressed but she has taken it for a spin and enjoyed it, saying it makes her feel like Jenson Button!

More pictures:

RearQtr.jpg

P1030921.jpg

Front.jpg

Love the shape and can't help grinning from ear to ear every time I drive it as it is just so daft. I admit I bought it with my heart and very little input from my head but hopefully it shall prove as reliable. Either way it's going to be fun finding out :D

Back