Off Topic The Fatherhood

Currently reading:
Off Topic The Fatherhood

I got 2 doblos.....that means I don't give a **** what the neighbours think(y)

I would have a doblo its a good utilitarian vehicle you can throw shed loads of junk in the back fill it up with people load up the roof trailer etc etc its not trying to be anything its not, with glossy adverts with yummy mummies designer handbags and such

I love my Punto for many of the same reasons its not flashy trying to be anything special, costs nothing to run gets me from A to B with minimal hassle and fuss while the little diesel engine plods on.

I don't get the appeal of the 500L its not as useful or capacious at the multipla was, doesn't have the engine options of the Stilo which was a straight forward estate not trying to be a 'life style' car like the 500 is and the 500L wants to be. people buy a mini for the same reason they buy designer clothes, iPods and le creuset, and they are willing to pay more for that marquee

in comparison the Doblo is actually £2k less and the the qubo £4k and the punto is over £5k less than the 500L as is the little 500

If i walked into a fiat dealer to buy a new family car would I buy a 500L at £15k when a punto is £10k or a bravo is £13k ?

so for the 300th time today
mathew disliked this post

So we can assume you know where the dislike button is but have yet to offer any useful opinion or comparison rather than worshiping this car like some sort of deity.

you ordered one you must have a reason to have chosen it over anything else, so what else did you drive, examine, explore before you settled upon the 500L rather than quoting facts and figures have an opinion of your own and not something fed to you by some marketing exec

explain to me what i'm clearly not understanding

I would have a doblo its a good utilitarian vehicle you can throw shed loads of junk in the back fill it up with people load up the roof trailer etc etc its not trying to be anything its not, with glossy adverts with yummy mummies designer handbags and such

I'm not fond of being told what the designated market for a car is either.

I wish they would just point out the merits of the car and let punters decide whether they like/want the car, or not.

In fact being told incessantly that the 500L is for families rather puts me off and I expect I'm not alone.

I wonder how long it will be before the 500L trails around the set of Coronation Street ?

Back