The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Currently reading:
The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Which month do you wish to attend the FF 2005 Main Event?

• May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • July

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • August

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • September

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • October

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
i really dont care where we stay!!! ill prob just turn up again an try an find somewhere to sleep like i did last year!

u up for gettin a room in the ghetto sie? get a few of us together an pull an all nighter!

surfin_fella

Cento Boy
well, that was the plan;)

I think we should try to get a block in the ghetto. 4 rooms all in the same building:cool:

surfin_fella

Cento Boy
yeah man, get bloomfieldlaim down too(y)

Mase, We need a big ass house party in da ghetto massif:cool:

gaz.d

taffy git
why did i have so much hassle getting polecat in??, when all the others just strolled in

i never got to see helz, lora and cathy arrive, i was too busy wandering round butlins trying to find my room, i ended up in half board :confused: , trying to get into some random room :eek:

gaz_wrexham said:
why did i have so much hassle getting polecat in??, when all the others just strolled in

i never got to see helz, lora and cathy arrive, i was too busy wandering round butlins trying to find my room, i ended up in half board :confused: , trying to get into some random room :eek:
It may have had something to do with me trying to run the guard over and then parking on the access road when he told me to park down the street. :p

HP

I was only doing 80...
gaz_wrexham said:

Tom and I went outside Jaks to get a signal on the phone to see if Helz had arrived, lo and behold they just had. It all happened past midnight, so there weren't many who did!

Helz

Forum moderator
Thank you Sie, I just felt a little left out from your last post *dries eyes and considers buying Sie some bacon and diet drinks*. I thought we had given up on the idea of the ghetto this year and were going for something a little more upmarket but I would be well happy to have my old ghetto mates back!

OP
OP
Babysei

Babysei

BabyPunto Owner
I think its looking healthy for September 2005 altho we wont have the presence of ben this year I dont think :(

surfin_fella

Cento Boy
He will be with us in spirit (y)

Helz, what do you think to having a block of Ghetto for a massive house party? Sex drugs and Rock n Roll:cool:

HP

I was only doing 80...
in Da Ghetto, they'd probably knock on the door and tell us we weren't making enough noise :D

arc

this is where i stand
i really gotta make it to the next one. skeggy 2004 clashed with my first weekend at uni tho, couldnt not do freshers week.

next year should be reet tho :D