The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Currently reading:
The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Which month do you wish to attend the FF 2005 Main Event?

• May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • July

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • August

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • September

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • October

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
well, that was the plan;)

I think we should try to get a block in the ghetto. 4 rooms all in the same building:cool:

yeah man, get bloomfieldlaim down too(y)

Mase, We need a big ass house party in da ghetto massif:cool:

why did i have so much hassle getting polecat in??, when all the others just strolled in

i never got to see helz, lora and cathy arrive, i was too busy wandering round butlins trying to find my room, i ended up in half board :confused: , trying to get into some random room :eek:

gaz_wrexham said:
why did i have so much hassle getting polecat in??, when all the others just strolled in

i never got to see helz, lora and cathy arrive, i was too busy wandering round butlins trying to find my room, i ended up in half board :confused: , trying to get into some random room :eek:
It may have had something to do with me trying to run the guard over and then parking on the access road when he told me to park down the street. :p

gaz_wrexham said:

Tom and I went outside Jaks to get a signal on the phone to see if Helz had arrived, lo and behold they just had. It all happened past midnight, so there weren't many who did!

Thank you Sie, I just felt a little left out from your last post *dries eyes and considers buying Sie some bacon and diet drinks*. I thought we had given up on the idea of the ghetto this year and were going for something a little more upmarket but I would be well happy to have my old ghetto mates back!

He will be with us in spirit (y)

Helz, what do you think to having a block of Ghetto for a massive house party? Sex drugs and Rock n Roll:cool:

Back