The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Currently reading:
The Big One Main Fiat Forum Meet 2005

Which month do you wish to attend the FF 2005 Main Event?

• May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • July

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • August

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • September

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • October

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Awwww, i'm proper buzzing already. I can't wait for this year. I'll be staying in the ghetto again. I'd like to think Tom and Pete would be up for joining me too. Even though I stayed 2 nights in Silver with Em :eek:

I can't ****ing wait :D:D:D

surfin_fella said:

Nah...me neither, It'll be stunning :), plus I have something to live up to...its a good job I cant resist a challenge :D

What you have to live upto? I still can't wait to see this candid camera video of them busting into our challet at 4am;)

You mean this driving hat Tom
2405skeggy_060_Small_1.jpg

I cant wait :D

Dave i love that pic of Claire, Boys and Bink, could you send it me please (y)

surfin_fella said:
Awwww, i'm proper buzzing already. I can't wait for this year. I'll be staying in the ghetto again. I'd like to think Tom and Pete would be up for joining me too. Even though I stayed 2 nights in Silver with Em :eek:

AAaaaiiiiii! Big up for Da Ghetto Massive ....breakfasts :)

surfin_fella said:
What you have to live upto?

Covering both bases for a start...
Just the whole drunkenness thing...havent topped that since!

dawn of time said:
This driving hat Tom?

Yep! Was wondering where that piccy was!! :D

arseofbox said:
Covering both bases for a start...
Just the whole drunkenness thing...havent topped that since!
lol, I remember you kinda trying to talk and focus on an object, that's why we gave you the gallon of water for hangover minimisation purposes!

ooooooooooooooops people, we're off topic again :eek:

OT!

I remember getting there and seeing pete and tom but i didnt have a clue who tom was and for some strange reason i thought he was petes son even thought i knew he was alot younger :eek:

Blame it on the long journey ;)

Lora i remember being rung by Tom to come and meet you guys at the front of butlins at 12.30-1ish am, getting dressed and walking along looking at Helz's bravo thinking "I'm sure that looks familiar :eek:" was only when you nearly drove passed i saw Helz driving :p

dawn_of_time said:
Lora i remember being rung by Tom to come and meet you guys at the front of butlins at 12.30-1ish am, getting dressed and walking along looking at Helz's bravo thinking "I'm sure that looks familiar :eek:" was only when you nearly drove passed i saw Helz driving :p

I just thought you were some drunken lady walking down the road :D I thought we were stopping for directions ;)

It was funny when we were standing outside the front office of butlins and they wouldnt let me and cathy in because you werent there and then eventually they felt sorry for us and let us go in :D

I wholly appreciated yure company...it sort of hinged up an otherwise unhinged weekend!!

Don't be silly Helz! Of course I enjoyed your company in the ghetto :D I'm thinking that the Ghetto will be much more popular this year but I thought, for some reason, you wouldn't wanna slum it up again!lol

Back