Tea-total!

Currently reading:
Tea-total!

arc

this is where i stand
no.. i'm not giving up drink.

just looking in my cupboard and have a lot of different tea type drinks - can anyone beat my collection? :D

Attachments

• teas.jpg
    teas.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 30
Erm!!! How come so much of a variety? I thought only women and weirdos drunk tea other than English Breakfast tea?! :p

I've never tried any other kind of tea, usually only drink coffee anyway, didnt have my first cup of tea until i was 19

Makes sense then :) I didn't think you were a woman and obviously you must fit into one of my two classification fields.

I just have traditional tea bags at uni, have a variety at home but only for my mum i dislike other types of tea.

In my cupboard I have: Tetleys normal, Tetleys decaff, Tetleys Earl grey with vanilla, Tetleys English breakfast, some posh Nescafe coffee stuff and Cafe Noir decaff. Not sure I can beat you with your herbal teas but they are horrible anyway, they make me sick (no offence!) :yuck:

In my cupboard we have a jar of coffee and a bag of tea bags, keep it simple

Helz said:
Not sure I can beat you with your herbal teas but they are horrible anyway, they make me sick (no offence!) :yuck:

:eek:

they're not those manky herbal teas that teachers drink. they're proper tea (that you put milk in and everything), but with a hint of different flavours.

:)

my mother has a huge collection of teas from various parts of the world that she's lived in (japan, china, india...). All kept in unmarked jars, and only she knows whats what. But its all dish water to me, not being a tea drinker.

Helz said:
Let you off then Arc. Where did you find them? I love stuff like that :)

Whittards, a friend of mine works there. Not sure where the nearest store to Carlisle tho.

The Negotiator said:
lol....my mum likes them and....is a teacher!

All teachers drink herbal tea, its the rules!

dave said:
any tea that dont taste of tea is "GAY TEA" :eek:

They all taste of tea, with a hint of different flavours. Like when you put flavouring syrups into coffee. :)

Back