Talk Talk Argghhhh!

Currently reading:
Talk Talk Argghhhh!

Technically it's not even free. There was a one off £29.99 charge plus you have to accept a higher level phone service for 12 months which is more expensive. Nothing is free in this world.

Work gave me a free lunch last week? It was repayment for us winning the National Grid contract, though I played no part in the NG tender, so it was completely free to me, I think?
(y)

Work gave me a free lunch last week? It was repayment for us winning the National Grid contract, though I played no part in the NG tender, so it was completely free to me, I think?
(y)

It kept you happy, yes? It stops you thinking about your paltry wages, shabby office and smelly colleagues? Don't be fooled, they offer you such meaningless jestures in the hope that you'll focus on these and forget about the negatives.

I get pretty good wages, my office is really nice, I get a decent PC, surf the net all day, get free tea and coffee and only one of my colleagues smell ;) It's still free; most the people paid for it in hard work. I only went since it saved me making something the night before, then afterwards I found out I could have had £20 instead! :( If I was a proper employee it would be less than exciting though, but I do nothing and get loads. I've done about 6 weeks fee-earning work in my 29 i've been there. Pro-rate I am on £70k by those rates;)

Dammit; you just ruined my free lunch. As a non-employee of my company (I am a contractor) I can't buy NG shares on the cheap, which everybody else does.

yeah cos someone on MSE said about their poor service so i posted this thread on there so they can have a read :)

Glad it was all sorted anyway Steve, but it is a PITA when you feel like you bang your head against a brick wall and I bloody work there :bang:

I received another email this morning. It's a bit odd in that it was obviously sent to me from a disgruntled employee. The email address it came from was [email protected] and it was copied to Charles Dunstone amongst others.

Dear Steven,

We at the employee forum of the Carphone Warehouse understand your concerns and have taken the liberty of raising the issue on various consumer websites (without your personal account and telephone number of course!).

From the Employees point of view we do apologise, we do understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately the bosses of TalkTalk/Carphone Warehouse have tied our hands. We cannot deliver a good service if our bosses don't allow it and put up daft restrictions.

Unfortunately as TalkTalk bosses treat their poor customers with contempt, they also treat their poor employees with contempt too.

We would love to treat our customers well and solve all their problems, but the TalkTalk bosses won't allow it. If you want a particular type of help because our company messed up, they'd come up with an excuse not to help you. If it would take us 15 mins to help you with your phone call they shout at us and tell us we can only deal with your call in 4 mins. Even if you were to stretch the conversation over a few minutes we'd have a Team Leader breathing down our neck telling us to "get rid of the customer!".

So you see it's the bad TalkTalk bosses who are at fault.

They don't care about the customer or their workers - they are just greedy!

Visit the www.moneysavingexpert.com for consumer comments on better phone operators and other services, you can also complain to BBC Watchdog program. TalkTalk boss Charles Dunstone really doesn't like bad press...

Remember, companies should be afraid of their customers, the customers should not be afraid of the companies.

Regards,
TakeTake Forum.

Back