Technical T-Jet Fault Codes?? Can anyone shed light?

Currently reading:
Technical T-Jet Fault Codes?? Can anyone shed light?

What app did you use on the phone? Torque? Get a hold of Fiat Multiscan if you can :)

Lambda's are easy to replace, but 170 quid for a sensor, my god...let us know if it fixes the prob :)

Yeah its the torque pro app, i dont have the cables to run fiat multi scan, i just use a elm327 bluetooth reader, it does a good enough job so i can fix small problems myself.

Hahaha, i know, i laughed when he said £170... its on ePer for 82 quid i think? But have been told not to order from there!
I shall let you know once ive got it, fitted, cleared the codes and gone for a long drive!

I use ELM327 Bluetooth with Multiscan, works perfectly :)

http://www.multiecuscan.net/

There is a list of supported interfaces, Registered version works fine on Bluetooth

My Oil Segregator is not working well for some reason, I phoned the dealer here, he said 120 eur for it, + a 2-3 week wait...I went on the internet :)D) and ordered it from shop4parts, 50 quid shipped...

I use ELM327 Bluetooth with Multiscan, works perfectly :)

http://www.multiecuscan.net/

There is a list of supported interfaces, Registered version works fine on Bluetooth

My Oil Segregator is not working well for some reason, I phoned the dealer here, he said 120 eur for it, + a 2-3 week wait...I went on the internet :)D) and ordered it from shop4parts, 50 quid shipped...

Shop4parts can be brilliant, i was going to order the lambda sensor from them for 122 quid posted but found the bosch one!

Ill have a look at multi scan, i didnt know that! Cheers man!

No worries, give it a try :)

Except my order is late, Royalmail says it has been passed to the overseas department or something on 4th of December, and nothing since...I wrote em an email today, got an excuse to give it another 7 working days, cos they have Christmas delays. Still, it's not lost, i can wait :)

Just to update this, fitted the new sensor, cleared the codes, went for a good long drive so the lambda could get upto temp and its absolutely fine now, fingers crossed.
Checked running statistics on torque when i got home and all seems fine on there too.

Cheers for all your help :)

Nice, glad it's sorted out...not really a cheap fix, but a fix, that's what counts. Any difference in performance now?

Lol yeah, but i didn't really have a choice. I refuse to buy cheap electronics/sensors for the car and it turns out the lambda was £98 without tax so was £117.

No, performance is the same as it was, the engine just knows that the catalyst is working properly now hahaha.

Just to update this, fitted the new sensor, cleared the codes, went for a good long drive so the lambda could get upto temp and its absolutely fine now, fingers crossed.
Checked running statistics on torque when i got home and all seems fine on there too.

Cheers for all your help :)

the heater is there so it's up to operating temp. quickly.., ;)
Glad it's sorted (y), could've been worse - if involved the fault tracing back to ECU,

I'm having a 1st go at MES next week also.. we may have to compare notes..!!,:D

Charlie

the heater is there so it's up to operating temp. quickly.., ;)
Glad it's sorted (y), could've been worse - if involved the fault tracing back to ECU,

I'm having a 1st go at MES next week also.. we may have to compare notes..!!,:D

Charlie

I haven't bought MES yet haha still using torque!
I have noticed a increase in mpg, I just did a motorway journey where i got upto average of 45mpg, the last time i did the same journey i got 39!

I haven't bought MES yet haha still using torque!
I have noticed a increase in mpg, I just did a motorway journey where i got upto average of 45mpg, the last time i did the same journey i got 39!

Quids in.. it'll take a while to recoup £200 on sensors though :(

AFAIK there are 2 levels of MES,

1 = all basics + some deeper functions = FREE

2 = @£65 BUT ..covers EVERYTHING you'll need for diagnosis. NOT Key-coding and stuff ;)

I'm going for the freebie.. as I've got the leads for ;
Engine,
Airbags,
PAS ,etc,

Charlie

Back