System Build Question

Currently reading:
System Build Question

Lol not quite

well its all up and running now so just need to get all software and files sorted which i should be able to do without any problems.
The only problem i had was the fan was very noisy even at low speed but it seems to have shut up now

Lol not quite

well its all up and running now so just need to get all software and files sorted which i should be able to do without any problems.
The only problem i had was the fan was very noisy even at low speed but it seems to have shut up now
Set fan speed to auto in the Bios! (y)

and if you can, move it somewhere well ventilated, maybe near a window or a vent etc. (y)

The case fan isnt attached to the mothorboard, just has a speed control on it so i cant do that unfortunatly. I thinks it because the fan had come loose from the motor a bit so i pushed it back on and hopefully that will sort it

Don't worry about a case fan, you dont need one if your not going to use it for anything extreme (IE overclock, gaming, ya know). Im running the same processor as you and had it reach 3.6 without much tweaking. mind you, Im on an overclockers board with everything made for overclocking lol :)

Back