General Sylvia....

Currently reading:
General Sylvia....

Oh MY GOD! i forgot that the talk really funny here!
it's all sonia, eurovision with happy slapping chavs asbos on youtube!
I'm never buying another german car again if this is what it reduces me too!

I've just sold the 300 quid golf already for 550 and bougth a BMW 325i for 500....

It goes like **** of a shovel and I think I'm loosing my panda-ness to all this horse power! I'll never get Sylvia sorted at this rate!

I've joined the evil 'Dark Side':eek:

'Help me Obi Wan, your my only hope!!!!'

Jim

Attachments

• DSC03294.JPG
    DSC03294.JPG
    463 KB · Views: 25
ahem :eek:

its a FIAT forum! ;)

Yeah, but the panda Section has always been a little bit mental....

Like when your over in the Cinq bit do they talk about how the handbrake really don't hold on them San Francisco hills?

...or how that they're much better at out running drug dealer that are trying to ram you off the road in Africa...

Jim

Yeah, but the panda Section has always been a little bit mental....

Like when your over in the Cinq bit do they talk about how the handbrake really don't hold on them San Francisco hills?

...or how that they're much better at out running drug dealer that are trying to ram you off the road in Africa...

Jim

I dunno, i dont venture much in there as my car doesnt keep breaking down :p

That's more like it for track days Jim. Power and RWD. Just keep it on the tarmac!

The battery went on it on Wednesday and wouldn't re-charge so we ended up the Sylvia's battery in the Boot! (yup the one that I'd taken to LA and boiled in Death Valley and undercharged the whole way back across america!)

And it still had the power to turn over the 6cylnders of the BM!

0029.jpg

Drove it like I stole it...

DSC03316.jpg

Took a little bit to the fiat dealers out in the Golf too....

Jim

Oh I was wearing the FIAT jacket from Mervyn Stewarts all day and the Golf was running Sylvia's battery.... Which leads me on to the 5th Gear nonsense, hehe!

Got the call from Stu about 5th Gear looking pandas and him asking if I could go, we'll a few calls to CPW later, some ferry prices being checked and my boss beggin if he could go with me cause he really wanted to end the day with a restraining order against him from Vicky Butler Henderson, we sort of forgot that Sylvia wouldn't actually run!:eek:

So straight on the phone to Mervyn Stewarts and asked if they would bail me out of a hole cause I'd no time to start trying to fix the mystery cutting out problem on the car. Had a chat with Stephen Stewart the Director of Mervyn Stewarts and I was told that Sylvia was their 'Number one priority' that day!!!!

Next day the phone rings and she's ready to lift. Steve's down at my house getting parts for his CLX and kindly gives me a ride in Splutter into town pausing only to cut up a BMW on the Motorway and getting me to repeatedly slam the passenger door on the westlink like a munter.... In the end it didn't have the effect of kicking in the cooling fan but did make the tailgate pop open in a rather stylish comedy effect!

So Sylvia is back after getting some new wiring and a new relay, all washed and ready to go bar the new Number Plates that Uncle Stu is going to sort out tomorrow and some polish to make her shine!

But you know what it's like, I'm having to take a 16 year old panda all the way to London from Belfast and it's only famous for one thing. Doing the unexpected! We'll see how this goes.... Watch this space!:D

Jim

Back