Stopping taggers / graffiti

Currently reading:
Stopping taggers / graffiti

whilst i sympathise with you, may i offer up a caution too?

whilst i see that they are trespassing to cause criminal damage, there is a case to say that what you are doing could be construed as laying a trap for them, itself illegal....i would bet a months mortgage that should one of the angels hearing or brains be "damaged" by your invention, that they and liberty wouldn't hesitate to get medival on your ass.

something to consider:)

whilst i see that they are trespassing to cause criminal damage, there is a case to say that what you are doing could be construed as laying a trap for them, itself illegal....i would bet a months mortgage that should one of the angels hearing or brains be "damaged" by your invention, that they and liberty wouldn't hesitate to get medival on your ass.

Does the 'reasonable force' line not apply to get rid of trespassers now ?

Or what about 1 of these :devil:

Attachments

• Rottweiler.jpg
    Rottweiler.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Does the 'reasonable force' line not apply to get rid of trespassers now ?

that old line....sigh, where's that can of worms, ah...here we are.
so, reasonable force, the usual accepted application is by a person, acting to an incident they are involved in. the usage of equipment, as outlined, isn't, it's prepared and set up in advance, it doesn't make a judgement about how to proceed, it simply does as it is set up. therein lies libertys arguement.

that old line....sigh, where's that can of worms, ah...here we are.
so, reasonable force, the usual accepted application is by a person, acting to an incident they are involved in. the usage of equipment, as outlined, isn't, it's prepared and set up in advance, it doesn't make a judgement about how to proceed, it simply does as it is set up. therein lies libertys arguement.

Ahh thanks for the clear up there.............

I miss the pre - labour era sometimes :p

Ahh thanks for the clear up there.............

I miss the pre - labour era sometimes :p

here's an example that should put it into context, for those of us old enough to remember...

beastie boys, yes them what encouraged a generation to rip a vw off a golf....i recall a bloke wired his battery to the grille badge, and when discovered was prosecuted, but i can't remember what for exactly, maybe a more learned friend could assist?

:(

in which case just keep quiet about it, and when the court papers are served destroy all evidence of such a device even existing.

(y)

Back