Stilo 1.8 Dynamic

Currently reading:
Stilo 1.8 Dynamic

gengis said:
Methinks...all the suspension modifications have created a touch of understeer..! not one picture with the car on the centre of the road?

Just jesting...you're blessed with some stunning roads on your back door...great pics.

:lol:

I miss the like button

OKKK so you have all seen these pics earlier in the thread but they were straight off the phone.... check these out with abit of the old photoshop to make up for the phone camera :p compared to the others there sooooo much better

IMAG0005-1.jpg

IMAG00072.jpg

IMAG00162.jpg

j.jpg

sort of a update. ive not bought anything yet as such but ive decided to do abit of tuning to the stilo.

ive sorted a 2.0 ts alfa block and cams which are a straight swap on the stilo 1.8... the cams are almost identical in spec as C&B fast road cams for the 1.8 fiat engine so could be fun..... also need to source a full exhaust system

according to the web it should put it up to about 160 (with the 2.0 block)

we will seee though... id expect about 150 (same as alfa) or a few more :p

but the alfa ts 1.8 puts out 140bhp where as mine is 137.. however fiat uses the asme cams as the alfa 1.4.... with the 2.0 cams in then it should be above the 1.8 alfa easily and 2.0 bottom end (alfa 150bhp) it should be above that ... well id hope.

It Put my Almost Standard (i have fitted Blinds) 1,8 to Shame.....But i do like the results....Let me know how the engine Mod Works out....and you got any spare bits lying around?

not got anything lying around tbh, ive only been replacing broken bits atm. but now ive ran out of broken bits and its aill litterally 100% ok then its time for mods :p

as for put your standard one to shame... what do you mean haha

Clock34 said:
not kendal. keswick. kendal is a fair treck from me haha.

ASDXASDA.jpg

Me= Fail :dunce:
I knew what I meant, I meant Keswick, not Kendal.
I was tired when I posted that, so couldn't think straight.
Oh & nout wrong with the Quality of the photo's.
If you want decent photo's at cupar, let me know as I'll be bringing an HD Camera along.

Back