My Stilo

Currently reading:
My Stilo

Mr-A

Not so much a project, more my current run about...

Stilo 1.6 Xbox Limited Edition (1 of only 15)

tbh its just a sporting with a couple little extras...

DSCF2758.jpg

DSCF2764.jpg

DSCF2771.jpg

DSCF2773.jpg

DSCF2781.jpg

DSCF2774.jpg

Looks decent enough, always wonder how decent that sub is - have been told it's not much cop though the standard 6-speaker set up in mine's decent enough in my opinion. Just needs some sound deadening added to stop some rattles and maybe the speakers upgraded to cope with the bass :D

muppet42 said:
Looks decent enough, always wonder how decent that sub is - have been told it's not much cop though the standard 6-speaker set up in mine's decent enough in my opinion. Just needs some sound deadening added to stop some rattles and maybe the speakers upgraded to cope with the bass :D

Its actually pretty good up to about 50% volume then after that its a bit pointless tbh

Jodie said:
Jesus what is with the abarth logos

Well i had my own company sign making (still got all the equiptment etc), and bordem plus loads of spare anthercite vinyl = that.

although the rear is being taking off as well as the front, so just really the sides now.

also the dodgy seat covers are off as my son seems past the "dad i just dropped my cheeseburger" stage.

"there HAS to be more than 15 of these??? there are 2 in my local dealler..... "

tbh i dunno who many were initially made, i am going by howmanyleft.com which says last year only 15 have been re registered/re taxed through dvla

Sorry not been on in couple of weeks, been busy.

plans are to sell it, was just a temp car or meant to be but cant seem to find the car im looking for so will just need to wait i guess..

Back