This is my gp

Currently reading:
This is my gp

I love the stuff... wish it would spend more time up here

Im just outside Aberdeen, usually we are the first to get the snow on the east coast, but the last few years its all been central Scotland.

Stuart said:
Im just outside Aberdeen, usually we are the first to get the snow on the east coast, but the last few years its all been central Scotland.

Yeah Iv noticed that too lol

Quick update , back on the standard alloys , as rattled a pothole doing 60, damaged the tyre and also cracking the alloy, so on the hunt for new alloys, not too sure what to get , wouldn't mind some abarth option alloys, anyone got any suggestions ?

Fitted a proper badgeless grill rather than the ratle can over the badge job, looks much better, complimenting taking the black vinyl out too?

Car could quite possibly be gone next week, depending if I'm eligible to get finance , but don't worry I'll still be in a fiat of sort ;)

If I do get it it'll be getting a good machine polish, get it upto standard, swapping my exhaust over with it and buying a de cat pipe, lowering it on spring not my coilys, and that's about it lol, maybe a map then the future the vl38 turbo.. But will definatly get pictures of it for use, just be sad to see my one go :(

As of Friday I will no longer be a fiat driver :( I have just put a deposit on a 15 reg corsa Vxr Clubsport.. Was nice meeting some of use and thanks for an enjoyable time on here

Ckem247 said:
As of Friday I will no longer be a fiat driver :( I have just put a deposit on a 15 reg corsa Vxr Clubsport.. Was nice meeting some of use and thanks for an enjoyable time on here

Dont be a wet blanket... get some pics up on here and continue to be involved :D

Stuart said:
Dont be a wet blanket... get some pics up on here and continue to be involved :D

you're still a vauxhall man at heart aren't ya :laugh:

There you go @Ckem247, if @Stuart can cope with being admin on a fiat site despite only briefly having owned there's no reason for you not to hang around :)

Back