Stilo 1.8 Dynamic

Currently reading:
Stilo 1.8 Dynamic

rich i know, it has took over two months to find a suitibly priced car. (didnt want to spend more than the price of a engine)

ive got everything i need between the two to make one mechanically mint car :). and ive decided its definatly going to be the blue one! i just love the color :). the red one is off the road on saturday and ill start swapping everything over. then just scrap the shell unless its of any use to anyone without a gearbox or engine haha.

ill keep a eye out for a low milage 1.2 mate :). but may take a while lol.

Johno933 said:
Find a Nice 1.2 3 door stilo cheap with MOT at least 10 month and i will swap you my 1,8......seeing you the man for finding cheap deals...only 54000 on clock, excellent body, apart from bonnet, then just transplant suspension ect, and you a winner.....an i get cheaper road tax.

you should offer rob that deal see if he has any interest? :p

ok so todays update.

1. engine fully removed from blue car, split from good gearbox and put to one side.
2. leather interior fully removed from red car, pluss misc dash parts
3. engine fully removed from red car, split from bad gearbox and put to another side.
4. the good engine, good box have been paired and with divine help i managed (and my OAP neighbour!!!) to get it back in the blue car and bolted up.

she now stands with a engine and box. i still need to.
1. attach drive shafts to box.
2. attach brake master vacume
3. attach front end back on and plumb in radiator and aircon pipes.
4. attach the full exhaust system from the red car.
5. fit leather interior

6. go the pub...... by car!

then before red car gets scrapped, swap both rear callipers and disks, and both front top mounts. i may also keep a few other bits and bats but thats it really!.

was planning on finishing the car today before work at 4pm, but i woke up and my entire body is aching... guess i was lifting abit too much around yesterday so ill take aday off and finish it either tomorrow or sat

finished.

now tell me.... the most badd ass stilo you have ever seen??? i think so :p

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Drove up to lanark yesterday and purchased some goodies for the stilo.

im planning in the next few days to convert from manual heating controls to fully digital climate control,
ive also got everything needed for cruise control.
improved my steeringwheel with all the extra buttons for the connect nav.
and ive got a second connect nav to match all the new interior.

as far as its gone so far it could turn out to be a good day when i decide to fit it all :).

OH dont know if i ever mentioned but ive also put the cream leather in her too and its looking goooooooood

ps. if anyone wants a black Connect nav, contact me as it will be going CHEAPP

lol quite a step back here i suppose but....

the blades have been removed and the suspension is now all brand new fiat fit :).

it will probably stay this way for a while as im traveling alot in it and its a shite load more comfortuble.... that said if i didnt have my mot today the old suspension would have stayed but a few snapped rear springs beg to differ.

Back