General Steve's mission impossible!

Currently reading:
General Steve's mission impossible!

Steve was looking for a panda in Bangor last week but apparently it was crushed but the 2CV mates of mine seen one in a scrap yard just outside of Bangor at Rathgale (or Rathgael, I'm not sure.... They don't let the likes of me into the co down often enough for me to check the spelling!) Is it the same one and it's just waiting for a plucky NI Fiat Forumer to save it?

It's a Sky 1000 Fire and looks in pretty good nick and the info from the Citroen boys is that it was still there on Saturday..

So come on Steve...There's a panda to save!

This message (and the panda) will self distruct in 30 seconds!

Jim

e505jpy said:
They don't let the likes of me into the co down often enough for me to check the spelling!)

Jim

How about the first Tuesday of every month... Ravernet is in County Down... :p

No... The townland of Ravernet is in County Down... Although the postal address is Lisburn, County Antrim... :)

Go check out the Panda... (y)

OK, just back, and it's not good news...

It is the same Panda I was told was crushed. The breakers is right next door to Eddie Irvine's kart track. :cool:

Anyway, it's a Panda Sky, 999cc FIRE, with twin sunroofs and originally from Mervyn Stewart. IXI registration. It's in a bad way, similar to Splutter when I got him. It's largely intact, but a rear window is missing and the interior is very bad indeed. There are no keys for it either. Both doors are scrap and the boot seam is rotten all the way along on both sides. I'm not about to ask Stuart to repeat what he did on Splutter.

So the search continues.

Oh, and it wasn't leaving the yard for less than £100! It's a shame as it would have been a lovely little car at some point. :(

Last edited:
Oh dear....

Roger from the 2cv club isn't very good at this panda spotting business, They must just be more use to driving around in things with missing windows and big holes in the floor than us panda lot are!

I must have words....:p

Jim

Back