General Mission: Green Lane (Panday 5?)

Currently reading:
General Mission: Green Lane (Panday 5?)

Ok chaps (and maybe chapesses) before we get too involved in pulling Toyotas and Land Rovers out with Pandas lets just have a think about a serious date. I'd like as many people to have the oportunity to join in with this but unfortunately it might come down to some missing out if people are already booked up :(

There is always scope for plenty more green laning days though if this one goes well :slayer:
Liquid Knight panda1408 CLS Palio Dragon Man purple haze udtrev @firstcar-Y10 @pandamonius_maximus VmanC @4WDPandamonium @Most Easterly Pandas RetroPanda

Please can everyone that is interested pick the best date out of the three below (or if you are free for all three just post that up... (copy and paste to make a list)...

Dates
Weekends:-
1) August 10th & 11th
2) August 31st & September 1st
3) September 7th & 8th

Members Weekend Choice (to copy & paste)
AndyPanda4x4 - All 1, 2 & 3

Given all is well.. count me in

Ahem ill just stick this here...
https://www.fiatforum.com/groups/4x4-owners-off-roaders-green-laners/

4WDPandamonium - 1 (11th), 2
AndyPanda4x4 - All 1, 2 & 3
CLS - All
Dragon Man - All/Any (Given talon and i are both good at the time)
MEP - 3 only
Palio - 2 or 3
panda1408 - All, prefer 2 or 3
VmanC/PandaMo - 2 & 3

Ok weekend of the 7th and 8th september - keep it free.

Still not had chance to do the event thread but it's coming - thanks for your patience.

Planning to do the day on sunday the 8th september but for those of you who are wanting to come up and stay over for the weekend i am thinking a dales B road drive on the afternoon of the 7th.

Back