General Panday 5! Mission: Yorkshire 7th & 8th September

Currently reading:
General Panday 5! Mission: Yorkshire 7th & 8th September

OK, I finally got round to actually putting the video together. Probably got a but carried away, but I think an evening well spent.

So here it is!...

http://youtu.be/a4QG58x_6Wk

I put some music over the beginning bits to drown out the sound of trim and rust falling off from the vibration. :devil: Also I included the mishaps of the end of day activities (I couldn't work out how to bleep my friend and I's profanities when the car conked out after a massive bang on her belly though :eek:) but it was all part of the experience :D.

Can't wait for the next one! :slayer:

Si

Hi Si,

Tried watching but says the content owner hasn't made the video available for mobiles. Is there something you can switch on for all of us mobilers, or have I got to wind up the computer? :worship:

Hi Si,

Tried watching but says the content owner hasn't made the video available for mobiles. Is there something you can switch on for all of us mobilers, or have I got to wind up the computer? :worship:

Oh man! Thanks for the heads up. I can't work out how to allow this. It categorically says my video cannot be played on phones or tvs... and no option to change out, it's greyed out...what the hell!! don't suppose anyone knows how to sort that out do they? :eek:

Seeing the video makes me want to go do it again!

My 4x4 want levels have surged to an all time high now too :eek:

If it helps your 2wd was incredible through the slushy stuff! And the rocky stuff. Apart from being a bit lower to the ground I don't think many people would have guessed it wasn't another 4wd.

In the video you just charge through it all with torrents of mud flying everywhere! :slayer:

Oh I now know the problem! It's because I've been naughty and put music on it. Detects that automatically it seems :(

I can remove the music from it apparently... but now I have put a naughty marker on my account! Kinda should have known better haha.

Anyway it only limits where it can be played. Think it is better with the music though.

An unfortunate day off work due to illness has left me with chance to upload the final set of pictures from our epic weekend of tomfoolery. This set was taken by Claire the photographer at the final destination on the Sunday - Sharow Common :)

Please accept our apologies for the lateness, first the sim card from her camera was lost and since found I have not had chance to spend an hour or so uploading. For some reason I cannot put them into the Panda gallery...

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/sho...y.php?cat=3694

...So for now I have uploaded them onto my members gallery - if possible could one of the mods move them over for me please? @Dragon Man purple haze or @ben (y)

I have split the pics up rather than having them all in one post (there are 54 uploaded and many more on my hard drive :eek:. Featured in this first set enjoying the mud @pandamonius_maximus

(y)

Last edited:
...And finally some group shots including @Palio RetroPanda @doctyler ...

I hope you have all enjoyed the pics, if anyone would like copies I can do the whole collection from the entire weekend (from both photographers) on a CD. Just send me a PM :)

For all of you that are reading this last post, scroll back a page to view the rest of the pics - there are many! (y)

Last edited:
Back