General Panday 5! Mission: Yorkshire 7th & 8th September

Currently reading:
General Panday 5! Mission: Yorkshire 7th & 8th September

Come on chaps get signed up for our Yorkshirey ride out! (y)

Saturday - Tarmac

Sunday - Dirt

Here's a pic of part of the trail, we'll hopefully head out this weekend and get some video of the route.

kirbymoor3.jpg

Come on chaps get signed up for our Yorkshirey ride out! (y)

Saturday - Tarmac

Sunday - Dirt

Here's a pic of part of the trail, we'll hopefully head out this weekend and get some video of the route.

kirbymoor3.jpg

That looks great for us with 2wd Pandas, off road, beautiful scenery and not too challenging (y)

The video of the route is a fantastic idea, it will allay fears that pride (and joys) will remain intact. :)

Aston Martin Adam, I hereby reassure you that we are not going anywhere that will damage your car :) please come along you will enjoy it.

We have been out down the trail thismorning and taken a load of video and pics so I'm just going to get it all edited together and it'll be up for you guys to view :thumbup:

Aston Martin Adam, I hereby reassure you that we are not going anywhere that will damage your car :) please come along you will enjoy it.

We have been out down the trail thismorning and taken a load of video and pics so I'm just going to get it all edited together and it'll be up for you guys to view :thumbup:

If I watch the video while bouncing around on the sofa will I save myself a lot of time and money?

Hi Guys,
I've just came back from my trip to Mongolia. ( Mongolia Charity Rally- not Mongol Rally)
so i'll catch-up few other things and make my decisions re Panday5. Regards Jacob

Back